Eight

Omniscient

"Who you is?"Marvin asked smiling crazily that he finally knows someone like him.

"Jabria,who you is?"Jabria asked making Marvin lightly groan at the sound of her voice,it sounded so sexual like it wanted to seduce him.

"I'm Marvin bih."he said licking his lips.

"Mm,you a lil fine thang,I like that luh blood on you."Jabria said biting her lip at him.

"Mm preciate it slime,so which one are you?"he asked.

"The freaky-mean one,what about you?"she asked eyeing him as she opened a lollipop that was on her nightstand.

"I'm just the mean one."he said as he felt his dick get hard at the sight of her swirling her tongue around the lollipop and sucking on it.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

"You'on seem mean."she said raising one of her eyebrows.

"But I am,I'm just happy right na." He said.

"And why is that?"she asked as she stuck out her tongue and dragged the lollipop down her to the tip.

"Cause we finally got someone that's like us."he said as she nodded.

"So who's the main one?"she asked.

"Melly."he said."How many are there inside?"

"Just me for now,the others will come when needed."she said making him nod.

"Ay fa we get carried away with this shit,what you plan on doing to ya sis?"he asked her remembering what Jahlyla said.

"Oh,I plan on doing a lot baby,but don't you worry about that."she said as she laughed at the thought of what she was going to do.

"Mm,I like yo ass,are we keeping this shit between us?"he asked.

"For now."she said.

"Aight ma Imma take a shower,gotta wash this shit off me, Melly will text the gc when I'm done bring back Jahlyla and text them people."he said as she nodded.

"Okay bye handsome."she said winking before ending the call.

"Well okay then."Jahlyla whispered to herself before going to the group chat and texting them.
___________________________________
The girls and the gays plus Melly

Jahlyla
Heyyy.

Jania
Heyyy girlie

Youngboy
Wassum pretty girl

Von
Wassum luh folksnem🙂

Durk
Wassum Smurk

India
Heyy girl

Ammara'j
Hey

Jahlyla
Oh.

India
So what were you doing Ly?

Jahlyla
Oh I was talking to Marvin on face time.