Fourty three

Omniscient

Same day,21:45

Jahlyla was currently on her way to Mariah's house as she couldn't just keep her big mouth shut.

Mariah had attached all the weapons Melly had got her on a place in her clothing.

"Lyla!"she heard a voice,a voice she was familiar with.

"What do you want?"she asked him as he caught up to her.

"I'm sorry Lyla for real I don't know what I was on,you don't gotta forgive me or nun.."he said.

"I'm busy."she said crossing her arms.

"Okay can I give you my number and you can text me your answer?"he asked.

"Okay but if I do say yes don't try and be buddy buddy,you will need to earn it but we'll see."she said taking his phone.

He smiled taking it back.

"Thanks I'll let you go,Merry Christmas."he said smiling as she walked away.

"Merry Christmas Seh."she said turning the corner.
____
"There we go."she whispered to herself as she reached her house.

"Shit."she said as she saw Mariah get out of a car that just pulled up.

She quickly hid out of the light watching as the car drove away.

Lyla quickly snatched Mariah pulling her into the alley way.

"Why can't you just keep your big mouth shut?"Jahlyla gritted.

"I knew yo ass wasn't as innocent." Mariah said as she struggled to breath from Jahlyla's grip on her neck.

"I thought you would've figured it out by now,long time ago actually."Jahlyla said slapping her.

"Jahlyla bring yo ass."she heard Melly say making her look back over her shoulder seeing him and Von standing there smoking a blunt.

"Melly."she said hoping he didn't tell him.

"He already knew."he said using his middle and ring finger to indicate her to come.

"Why?"she asked getting up.

"Do it tomorrow or some other day,it's finna be obvious is you kill her now and she said that you're not innocent or whatever."Melly said making her pout.

"Why you ain't tell me?"Von asked grabbing her neck as Mariah sat up.

"Cause I didn't like you."she said mugging him.

"Bitch you gon learn to fucking respect me."Von said as he smacked her lightly.

"Don't do that sir."Jahlyla said biting her lip.

"Yo ass still a slut mm?"he questioned kissing her.

"Move."she said smiling.

"Let's go."Melly said smacking her ass.

"I'm not done with you,you snitch I'm on yo ass right that second."Lyla said to Mariah as Von and Melly pulled her away.

"Don't do that no more."Lyla said mugging them.

"Fix yo face."they said at the same time making Jahlyla smile.

"What you thinking about?"Von asked Jahlyla passing Melly the blunt.

"Nothinggg."she said smiling as she thought of what it would be like if both of them were to eat her pussy.

"She want us to eat her pussy."Melly said making her hit him moving closer to Von.