Twenty nine

Omniscient

1 week later

28 September 2016

Jahlyla walked down the stairs seeing Durk,Polo,Youngboy,Crystal,India, Jania,Baby,Jayda and some other girl.

"Hey guys."Jahlyla said as she sat down.

"Oh hi."crystal said as her smile slightly faded.

"Heyy Lyly."India and Jayda greeted happily.

"Wassup Lyla."Durk and Polo said.

"Morning pretty girl."youngboy said.

"You ain't getting no greeting from me since yo ass wanna be mean."baby said making her laugh.

"Who's this?"Jahlyla asked.

"This is Cardi,we met her at the mall yesterday,she cool as hell."Jania said as they all smiled.

"Oh okay hi."Jahlyla said waving as Cardi looked her up and down with a fake smile nodding.

"Ya anyways girl what were you saying?"Jania said rolling her eyes turning to Cardi.

Jahlyla frowned at the way they were acting.

"Heyy Dayvon."Cardi said making Jahlyla snap her head in her direction.

"Wassup and don't call me that."Von said mugging her.

"Morning Lyly."he said smiling going to her.

"Good morning Vonny."Jahlyla said standing up and hugging him.

"Lemme sit here,ain't no space."Von said as she nodded making him sit down and pull her down sitting on his lap.

"You sleep good mama?"he asked her.

"Yeah I did,did you?"she said.

"Mhm,would've been better if I was holding you."he said kissing her neck.

"So corny."India said laughing.

"You just mad you'on got a nigga to love on you."Von said making India mug him as Jayda and Jahlyla laughed.

"Are y'all dating?"Cardi asked mugging.

"Not yet."Von said mugging her back.

"Von,why you so mean to me?"she asked pouting as she pushed up her boobs.

"Oh hell nah."Von said as he looked at everyone

"This who y'all fucking with?"he questioned mugging.

"She's cool."Jania said.

"Nah,she just here for these two."Durk said as he pointed at Jania and crystal.

Von nodded slowly squinting his eyes at them as Jahlyla layed her head on his chest playing with his chain.

Von looked down smiling at her as she began tracing his face with she finger.

"Y'all so cute,I've never been this excited for a new year to come."Jayda said as she watched them smiling.

"Right."India agreed.

"It must be niiice."Polo said.

"I'm tryna get like YOU my BOY."Durk said making them laugh.

"Durk you're just ugly."Cardi said making everyone look at her.

Jania and Crystal laughed as everyone mugged them.

"Get ha bitch ass outta her."Von said.

"Bitch think she can disrespect my twin and expect everyone to laugh." He continued.