Sixteen

Omniscient

"So what are we doing?"Asian asked as everyone sat back at their places they were at before they went.

"Umm,let's start off simple and play truth or dare,dirty or normal your choice."Jania said making everyone agree but Jahlyla.

"Lyly are you playing?"Seh asked her as he laughed at her facial expression hearing what Asian said.

"I guess."she said scratching her head.

"Aight then I'm going first."Jgreen said rubbing his hands together.

"Indiaaa,truth or dare?"he asked.

"Dare."she answered.

"I dare you toooo,give durkio a lap dance for 30 seconds."he said making everyone laugh.

"Boy."India said getting up and going to Durk.

She sat on him facing towards him and started twerking,she went fast and slow and even did a little grinding.Durk couldn't deny how turned on he was but he knew he couldn't do anything.

"30!"the group yelled together as they were counting.

"Okay my turn."India said before looking straight at Jahlyla then at X next to her.

"Lylyyy,truth or dare?"she asked smiling.

"Um dare?"she said but more questioned,she couldn't risk them asking her about X.

"I dare you and X to make out for 10 seconds."she said making everyone get loud.

"Ay ay!"jah said happily.

Jahlyla had her mouth open slightly blushing.

"Come on Lyly."jah said turning her towards him moving closer.

He gripped her neck,pulling her in and connecting his lips with hers. They both felt waves of shock flow through there bodies as their mouths moved in sync and there tongues danced together.They have both been waiting for this moment since forever and it finally came.

"Ten!"they all shouted as Jahlyla was about to move away but Seh wouldn't allow her to and instead pulled her closer and continued kissing her.

"Ay ay ay we said make out,not make a porno."Durk said making them pull back and laugh with everyone else.

"Okayyy my turn."Jahlyla said as she looked at India smiling big at her making her wink at Jahlyla.

"Janiaaa."Jahlyla dragged.

"Dare,I cant afford to have my secrets out,I feel like you will some how know."Jania said squinting her eyes at her making Jahlyla smile innocently.

"I dare you to kiss the person you have a crush on."she said making Jania's eyes widen.

"Oop."crystal said laughing.

Jania stuck up her middle finger as she got up before making her way over to Youngboy,bending over and giving him a quick kiss and sitting back down.

Youngboy was shocked and just sat there looking like he didn't know he existed.

"Von,truth or dare."Jania said smirking at him.

"Truth."he said making everyone suck their teeth.

"Man hell nah I ain't letting yall make me kiss someone."Von said mugging.

"Okay,do you have a crush on someone in this room?"she asked making everyone stare at him.

"Mane hell nah gang,ion like nobody bitch ass innis room."Von said trying not to smile.