Fourty four

Omniscient

The next day,26 December 2016

"Lyla."India said tapping her.

"Mm?"Jahlyla hummed opening her eyes seeing India.

"Can I sleep here,I had a nightmare." She asked making Jahlyla nod closing her eyes moving back as India got on the bed getting under the blankets.

"Can you hold me?"she asked making Jahlyla wrap her arms around her waist as India put her leg on Jahlyla holding her back.

"Thank you."She said making Jahlyla nod before falling back asleep.
____
"Awww look at them."Jayda whispered as she took pictures of the two girls cuddling.

"Shoulda been me."Von said mugging.

"You'll get your time ma boy."Durk said patting his shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up."Jahlyla groaned as she woke up.

"Jahlyla please don't swear,I'm not used to that shit."Polo said shaking his head.

Jahlyla flipped him off before attempting to go back to sleep.

"Lyla get yo ass up,I need a talk to you."Melly said making her groan knowing what he wanted.

"No I'm sleeping."she said as India woke up.

"What?"she asked seeing them all standing there.

"Nothing."they said smiling.

"Y'all weird."she said getting up and going to her room.

"Lyla."Melly said sternly making her fight the air before sitting up.

"Leave."he said to the others making them nod and leave closing the door.

"I said leave."he said as he felt them standing by the door.

"You got an answer?"he asked sitting next to her on the bed.

"Yes I do and unfortunately I'm going through with it."she said making him glare at her.

"Bruh I swear I wanna fucking kill you right now."he said sucking his teeth.

"I'm sorry but I have to,it's just the way I roll."she said shrugging.

"Yo ass worse then me,I could never hurt someone knowing I love them and hell y'all niggas weren't dating, you can't even date,so you tripping." Melly said.

"Stop okay,I'm doing it and you can't stop me."she said as she felt herself get sad at the thought of how Von might react.

"How are you gonna do it?"he asked making her smirk.

"Don't you worry."she said laying back down on her stomach.

"Nah tell me."he said as he rubbed her ass moving it down to her pussy that was covered with her black lace underwear.

"No move."she said trying to move his hand as he rubbed her clit.

"Nah I'll stop once you tell me."he said moving her underwear to the side as he rubbed her slit feeling how wet she was.

"O-okay."Jahlyla said as her breathe hitched from the feeling.

"I'm gonna u-"she started before getting cut off as Melly stuck two fingers inside of her.

"Continue."he said as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her slowly.

"Jah."she said biting her lip.

"You wrong as hell,you know that nigga don't fuck with him."Melly said as pushed his fingers deeper inside.

"I-I know,that's why I'm doing it."she said pushing back on him slightly rotating her hips.

"And tell me why I shouldn't stab you for it?"he asked as he took his fingers out of her moving her underwear back over her before sucking on his fingers.

"Melly don't do that."she whined as she felt her clit throb as she was now sexualy frustrated from not getting her nut.

"But I tell you don't do that you'on listen to me,nah I'm good."Melly said smirking watching as she moved her hands under her down to her pussy rubbing herself.

"Nope."he said taking the handcuffs he had in his pocket and pulling her hands behind her back cuffing her.

"Melly."she whined as her clit throbbing became painful.

"Nah,yo ass finna stay like this."he said laughing getting aroused at the sight.

"I'll see yo ass later,I'm locking the door by the way,I'll be watching you." He said standing up smirking remembering he planted a camera in her room.

"You can't do that."she said squeezing her legs together looking at him.

"Just did."he said taking the key out the door,closing it before locking it and heading downstairs to the living room where everybody else was.

"Did she go back to sleep?"India asked as she noticed him.

"Ion think she finna be sleeping no time soon."he said smirking looking at Von making him laugh.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

This is just a filler.

Aww Melly doesn't want Vons feelings hurt.🥺

What do you think Jahlyla is going to do with Jah?

How do you feel about Melly leaving Jahlyla sexually frustrated?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚