Fifty one

Omniscient

Same day,22:38

Von was laying on his bed,on his stomach with his phone to his ear waiting for Jahlyla to pick up her phone.

"Why she not answering?"he asked frowning.

"Hey baby,who you calling?"cleo asked walking into the room.

"Mind yo bidness."he said mugging her as he tried calling again.

'She's busy that's all,she has other things to do,she said she'll talk to me later,she will.'he thought to himself.

"Baby why are you sad,I'm right here." She said rubbing his back laying next to him.

"Why don't you come eat my pussy?" She said smirking untying her robe to where she was now in her underwear only.

Von looked at,maybe he could,he hasn't had any in a while.

Von sighed sitting up,moving Infront of her as she spread her legs.

He pulled her underwear off seeing her bush,like literally.

Von parted his mouth before he quickly closed it as he inhaled a funny smelling scent.

"I swear on Foenem I should shoot yo ass,why you keep doing this shit to me?"Von asked getting up and walking out the room mad.

But the thing her forgot to do was take his phone.

Cleo looked over at the phone that that was ringing seeing 'My Folksnem🥰❤️'pop up.

She smirked grabbing it and answering it.

"Hey v-"

She was cut off by Cleo moaning.

"Oh yes Von,go deeper."she fake moaned as Jahlyla immediately hung up the phone.

"Mhm."Cleo said before getting up and tying her robe before walking out going downstairs.

"Von,I have very sad news for you."she said pouting as she sat on the couch with Mariah and Yaya.

"What the baby isn't his?"Durk asked getting excited.

"No."she said straight facing him making him suck his teeth.

"Ion wanna hear it."He said waving her off.

"It's about Jahlyla."she said making everyone sit up straight and listen.

"She called and said she never wants to talk to any of you ever again and she wishes the worst for you."Cleo said as everyone looked at her.

"Mmcht bitch lying."Kentrell said smacking his lips.

"Where's my phone?"Von asked making her hand it to him.

He went to his call log seeing she did call.

Cleo's smirk was wiped off her face when he called her,putting it on speaker.

She expected him to just believe her and be sad so she could comfort him and make him actually fall for her.

"Does this call mean you're done?" They heard she say as she answers the phone.

"Done with what ma?"Von asked glaring evily at Cleo as she shifted uncomfortably.

"What you mean,you were doing something with Cleo."she said confused making Von clench his jaw.

"Nah ma,I wasn't doing anything with her,I wasn't even in the room when you called."he told her.

"So she faked it?"Jahlyla asked raising her eyebrows.

"Looks like it."he said squeezing his phone trying to calm himself from hurting Cleo.

"Oh okay then,you called me so many times,are you okay?"she asked as she ate a slice of her cut up apple .

"Yeah I'm straight ma,I just wanted to talk to you."he said taking his phone off speaker going upstairs to his room.

"Oh okay,what are you doing?"she asked as she heard alot of movement.

"Nun,I'm just chilling,man Lyla a nigga really trying with that bitch but it's hard."Von said sighing as he layed in his bed burying himself under the blankets.

"Why is it hard Von?"she questioned looking down.

"Hollon lemme facetime you."he said requesting a face time call as she answered.

"So tell me."she said looking at him.

"She'on take care of herself,bitch always stink."he said shaking his head.

"How did you get with her in the first place?"Jahlyla asked laughing a bit.

"Ion know ma,what you doing though?"he asked her pulling out his dick laying on his back.

"Eating."she said she said taking another slice.

"What you eating?"he asked as he slowly began stroking it.

"Apple."she answered.

"Mmcht talk to me Lyly,you being so dry and shit."he said wanting to hear more of her voice.

"Okay,well next week I have a photoshoot and I'm so excited,you're gonna be so shocked when you see it, you ain't never seen me like that before so and I'll be going on tour with Jah,so I'm excited for that too." She said smiling happily.

Von groaned lightly as he bit his lip picking up his pace as he stared at her face and boobs that were covered by her black laced bra.

"And i-Von are you doing what I think you're doing?"she asked seeing his facial expression and hearing his groans.

"Keep talking mama."he told her making her smile.

"I've been wanting a puppy,but ion know for sure,they're so cute and cuddly,I want one that will stay small and then one that will grow big and they're going to be bestfriends."she said crossing her legs hearing him groan loudly.

"You alone?"he asked her making her nod.

"Play witcho pussy."he said.

"What?"she asked nearly choking.

"Play witcho fucking pussy for me Lyla."he said sternly as a bit of cum leaked out of his tip,trailing down his dick and he stroked it.

"Von i-"

"Do it please ma,please."he begged turning her on.

'oh guess that's another thing I like.' she thought.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

Why Cleo stay playing with Von?😭

What do you think is happening to Cleo downstairs with the others?

What do you think Von is going to do?

Not Von is beating his meat on call.

Should she give him a show or not?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚