Thirty seven

Omniscient

The next day,2 December 2016

"I'm going to visit Lyla,you coming?" Jayda asked everyone.

"Ofcourse."India said getting up along with the others as they went to the cars.
____
The group was currently sitting in Jahlyla's hospital room talking.

"How much longer do you think?"Kd asked looking at Jahlyla.

"Ion know hopefully soon."ten said sighing.

"My heart can't take it anymore,I need to see her smile again."Polo said shaking his head.

"Durk you look like you wanna say some."baby said looking over at him.

"I feel like I coulda stopped this."Durk said as a tear trailed down his cheek as he thought of what she told him.

"You couldn't Durk."Jayda said rubbing his back.

"I could,she asked me not to leave her alone and I did,she said she was afraid she might do something to herself and she did,if I stayed with her,she wouldn't be like this."Durk said as he sobbed.

"I feel like I've failed her,she needed me,she needed us all."he said making everyone get emotional.

"We should've checked on her,talked to her but all we wanted to do was go out and have her meet new people all the time and all she needed was to talk about her feelings and about things that happened in her life."India said with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Each day I feel more and more quilty, this shit eating me alive cause I know part of this shit is cause of me,I swear on my life,if she don't make it,I'm gone too."Von said as he layed down on the bed holding her like he did the first night.

"No don't say that Vonny."Leah said.

Everyone glared at her for calling him that.

"Don't call me that,you can't call me, she wouldn't like that,that's her nickname for me,only she can call me that,I'm her Vonny,only hers."Von said  as he started to panick.

"It's okay Von,I'm sure she'll forgive you if you did do something,you know Lyly loves you the most."Jayda said.

"You right,she loves me,Lyly loves Von,Von loves Lyly,Lyly loves Von,Von loves Lyly."Von whispered closing his eyes to calm himself as he felt as if he was gonna have a panick attack.

"Well that worked."Jayda said as they watched him sleep.

"It's cute,I really want them to be together."Mariah said as Melly rubbed her back.

"Man I miss pretty girl's smile." youngboy said smiling at the thought.

"Mhm and her always hitting Von and flaming us." Muwop said as they laughed.

Leah just sat there,she hoped Jahlyla didn't wake up.She was scared of Jahlyla for many reasons.

"Leah,I hope you're okay with Von being all over Jahlyla,I'm sure you can understand."Mariah said making everyone look at her.

"It's okay,I understand they are close." She said as she held back an eye roll.

Jahlyla held back everything in her to not jump up and kill her.

Yes,Jahlyla was awake,she was never in a coma,she threatened the nurse to tell them that so her plan could work.

She heard everything,she felt happy with all the good things they were saying about her and she didn't like the way Durk was blaming himself,he did everything he could and she was grateful.

And Von she did indeed love him very much but he hurt her so she had to get revenge,she had to,obviously she wouldn't physically hurt her Vonny but she had to put pain in his heart like he did with her.

She had a very good plan and she'll finally get the Christmas she deserves.

She was gonna be unstoppable,she was going to officially be the full pack of Mental Asylum.

Happy holidays to her.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

The group sharing more feelings about Jahlyla.

How do you feel about Von this chapter?I think he's cute,like a child.

What do you think happened between Leah and Jahlyla,how do they know each other?

Plot twist🤭

How do you feel about Jahlyla not actually being in a coma?

What do you think she means when she says she'll be the full pack?

This was just a filler but I hope you like it.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚