Sixty one

Omniscient

The next day,6 July 2017,10:16

Jahlyla was currently making breakfast as Melly would be arriving soon.

She woke up extra early,opened the windows,curtains,cleaned up the house and was all dressed up.

"I'm coming!"she yelled out as a knock was heard on the door.

She washed her hands,drying them before opening the door.

"Oh my gosh,Hi baby."she said happily as she hugged him tightly.

"Wassum mami."he greeted hugging her back as he inhaled her scent,that he missed terribly.

"Come in."she said letting him go and moving back so he could enter the house.

"This bitch nice."he said looking around.

"Yeah,I cleaned up a bit."She said smiling as she closed the door.

"You cooking for me?"he asked her smiling as he looked at the stove.

"Yeah,the room on the right,upstairs." She said going back to the food.

"You look sexy as hell in that apron by the way."he complimented as he made his way to the room with his bags.

"I know!"she shouted out as she stirred the scrambled eggs in the pan.

"Good,I'll pack later,I need to be with you now."He said as he walked up behind her,wrapping his arms around her waist as laid his head on her shoulder.

"I missed you baby."Jahlyla said handing him the wooden spoon.

"You want me to do it?"he asked her.

"Yep,Imma teach you how to cook." She said nodding.

"Aight,I'll try."he said stirring like she did.

"I fucking love you."he said as he saw her making blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes.

"Yeah,I remember you said they were your favourite and you couldn't decide which one you liked better so I decided to make both."She said making him pout.

"You so nice to me mami."he said as his bottom lip quivered.

"Aww baby."she said pulling him to her,hugging him.

"Why wouldn't I be nice to you?"she asked rubbing his back.

"Everyone else dont like me."he said hugging her tightly.

"I'm not everyone else baby,I love you."she said furrowing her eyebrows.

"I-I love you too mami."he said sniffing as she used one hand for the food and one hand for him,like a child.

"Stop crying now baby,it's okay,go watch TV,I'll finish up here."she said pulling back from him.

Melly nodded his head,wiping his eyes,still with a small pout on his face.

"You'll be okay baby."Jahlyla told him as she placed a small kiss on his lips.

Melly nodded his head,going to sit down on the couch.

After about 10 minutes,Jahlyla was finished with the food and dished out for the two of them and poured apple juice as she knew Melly loved it.

"Here you go."Jahlyla said handing Melly his plate of food and setting the two cups on the small,coffee table as he was watching Regular Show.

"Thank you mami."he said smiling at her as he still had dried tears stains on his cheeks.

"You're welcome baby."she said sitting down next to him.

"Something's wrong with me mami." Melly said after a few minutes as they quietly ate,watching TV.

"Oh,why do you say that?"She asked confused as she looked at him.

"I feel weird."he said looking down at his plate that was nearly empty.

"Like what?"she asked biting into her blueberry pancake.

"Feel different.Not the same."he said as his voice became softer.

"Baby,look at me."she said setting her plate down on the table.

"I think...
___________________________________
Heyy babes,how are you?

Melly is officially with Jahlyla.🥰

Melly is so cute.🥺

Why do you think he acts like that?

What is happening to him?

What does Jahlyla want to say?

I think Imma do more cliffhangers for y'all🤭

Drop ideas.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,love you,byee😚