Thirty four

Omniscient

1 October 2016,Monday

"Jahlyla,come one today we're going to school."India said knocking on her door.

She didn't get a response making her open the door seeing Jahlyla sleeping.

"Don't,I just put her to sleep,she'll be out for a few hours."Durk said going downstairs as he came out of his room.

"Oh okay."she said closing the door and going downstairs.

"Von when we come back,I need to have a very serious talk with you." India said sternly making him nod.

"What you need to talk to him for?" Kema asked scrunching up her face.

"Don't worry."India said giving her a fake smile.

"Let's go."Jayda said as her and Mariah walked down the stairs.

"Bye."they all said before heading out the door.

"Ion like them daddy."Kema said rubbing Vons chest.

"I'll deal wit em later."he said rubbing her ass.

"Y'all back together?"Durk asked sitting down with the rest of the boys.

"We're taking it slow this time but we fucking yes."Kema said smiling grabbing Vons dick.

"Fu-fucking?"Jgreen asked with his eyes widened.

"Yes,you got a problem?"Kema asked mugging him as she began to rub Vons dick.

"Von you been using protection?"he asked worriedly.

"Yeah,why wassup?"Von asked confused as to why he was acting scared.

"Oh hallelujah."jgreen whispered.

"I'll tell you later,just don't do nothing sexual."he said making everyone look at him weirdly before Durk caught on.

"Oh shit."he said as he laughed clapping his hands as he began running around.

"Nahhh foul."he said calming down sitting down,catching his breath.

"Twin wassup with you?"Von asked making Durk mug him.

"Nigga don't call me twin."he said taking everyone by suprise.

Durk was mad cause he hurt Jahlyla's feelings and caused her depression to worsen as each day she heard more and more about what they were doing.

"Damn what he do?"Polo asked confused.

"Don't worry."Durk said crossing his arms still mugging.

"Tw-"

"Durk."Durk interrupted.

"Nigga what I do?"Von asked sadly with the way his best friend was acting.

"Nigga you don't see?Ever since this bitch came back,you distance yourself from everyone,you do whatever she says,you don't even try to even have a lil conversation with any of us,you barely look at us,this bitch not good for you and if you can't see that ion know what to say nigga."Durk said speaking everyone's mind.

"He not lying Von,when was the last time you actually smiled since you got with her,hell when was the last time you bought yoself something,when was the last time you saw Kayla,it's like you'on fuck with us anymore,why else you think Melly left nigga,you done changed,yo whole world revolve around this bitch."Youngboy said.

"Hollon Melly left?"Von asked as that was what stood out to him the most.

"Yes nigga you ain't know?He said you was bitching and you was being all mean to him and shit,pushing him away so he left,he back in Florida." Booka told him making him feel bad.

"Y'all talking about that,I'm worried about Jahlyla,I ain't seen her ass in days since Kema first came here." Muwop said making the others agree.

Von felt his heart drop as he heard her name.

"She's good for now."Durk said keeping it short.

"Why she don't come out her room?" Kd asked sadly.

"Personal problems."Durk said side eyeing Von.

"Kema I'm surprised you ain't got nun to say,you know it's true ain it?Yo ass prolly only wanted to infect the nigga for dumping you."jgreen said eyeing her making everyone snap their heads in his direction besides Durk.

"Oh hell nah,you said infect?"Von said pushing Kema of him.

"Yeah nigga,I found out yesterday."he said shaking his head.

"V-"

"Hell nah don't touch me,pack yo shit."Von said angrily.
____
"Don't come back pregnant now."ten said making them laugh.

"Why you back?"boomer asked seeing the girls walk in as Kema walked out.

"Fight."they all said making them shake their heads.

"What happened,she cheated?"Jayda asked.

"Nah bitch got STDs and Chlamydia, this nigga can be lucky he fucked with a rubber."jgreen said making them shake their heads.

The girls walked upstairs going to their rooms.

India decided to check on Jahlyla. Going to her room India opened the door.

"Oh m-"India cut herself off as she began crying.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

Jahlyla missed the school day.

How do you feel about the boys putting Von in his place?

Did Kema just want to infect Von?

How do you feel about Melly leaving?

He'll be back,he just needed Von to come to his senses.

Von forgot about Jahlyla.🥺

Durkio is such a good friend.💜

What do you think India saw?

Y'all gonna hate me for the next chapter.😬

Stay tuned...

I'll update again soon,I have an off day tomorrow so be prepared for your hearts to break,love you.😘😭

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚