Fourty nine

Omniscient

5 months later,16 June 2017

It's been five months now and everyone was living their life.

Jah blew up even more after he dropped the look at me music video.

Durk and the boys started doing music and blew up,India and Jayda were also Instagram influencers.

Von got another girlfriend who was actually a nice girl and everyone loved.

Jahlyla has been trying to contact them but it seems as they forgot about her.

Lyla seemed to be the only one single as everyone had girlfriends and boyfriends.

India and Durk were dating as well as Jayda and baby,Kentrell is daring Yaya,Melly and Mariah were back together,everyone else were just dating random girls they found and Jah was dating Taylor white.

"Do y'all know this girl?"Cleo asked showing them a picture of Jahlyla on Instagram.

"Yeah why?"Three asked.

"Oh nothing,I just saw a comment that said 'I miss her with Von and them.'" she said shaking her head.

"Damn."Kentrell whispered as he looked at his phone.

"What?What is it?"yaya asked getting all up on him to see what he was looking at.

Everyone stood up walking over to him looking at his phone as their mouths parted.

"What y'all looking at?"Von asked as him and melly came down the stairs.

"Dayum."Melly said as they looked at the picture of Jahlyla.
___________________________________

JahofLyla
___________________________________

JahofLyla___________________________________

•••

•••