fourty eight

Omniscient

Jahlyla was now in Jahseh's room as she had just finished packing her things.

He told her she could stay with him as he knew she wouldn't want to go back to her own house.

He was currently on tour with his group so Jahlyla was lucky she still had the key he gave her for the house.

Jahlyla sighed going out the house locking it and getting in her car driving off.

She decided she was going to visit her sister's grave as she felt bad for what she had done.

She was going to start making things right and make a change in her life.

She didn't want to be evil or psycho anymore,she wanted to be normal.
___
Jahlyla got out her car walking up to the grave crouching infront of it.

She touched the tombstone wiping the dirt of her name smiling softly.

"I'm so sorry Jahlaya,you didn't deserve this,I'm so sorry,if I could go back and change it I would,I should've killed myself instead of you,then ma would still have someone to love.I was selfish and jealous that you got all the love and attention,that's all I ever wanted,even if it was one day a month,but I never got any."

"It drove me crazy,so it thought killing you would make her give me attention but it drove her further away,not like she was close anyway.I wanted to be like you,I tried everything I could to be like you when I was younger,and all that did was make you angry,I just wanted some one to love me.I hope you rest well,bye."Jahlyla said as a few tears fell out of her eyes standing up.

She got back in her car as she leaned on the steering wheel crying.

She tried calming herself wiping her face as she drove back to the house.

Once she arrived she saw she was getting a call from India making her smile walking in the house.

"Hey India."she said closing and locking the door behind her.

"Heyy Lyly,how are you?"India said happily.

"I'm good India,how are you?"she asked as she walked up to the room she was sleeping in.

"I'm okay,I miss you so much."she said sadly.

"I miss you too,facetime me."she said getting in her bed laying down.

She answered when she saw the incoming facetime call smiling as India came into view.

"Oh gosh this feels so weird."India said as she was used to seeing her face to face.

"I know,you look so tired."Jahlyla said frowning.

"Yeah I was crying again."she said giving her a small smile.

"Don't cry Dia,how are the others?" She asked sadly.

"They're okay."Dia said nodding as she got up from her bed going downstairs.

"Guys,look who's on the phone."India said sitting in the middle of them.

"Wassup Lyly."they said smiling happily.

"You guys need to stop crying."Jahlyla said smiling as she looked at their red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"It's hard we missing you pretty girl." Trell said smiling at her.

"Where's Vonny?"she asked not seeing him.

"Nigga cried himself back to sleep,he said he's never getting back out of bed unless it's to see you."Durk said smiling shaking his head.

"That's not good."Lyla said shaking her head.

"He misses you like crazy,I could barely sleep hearing that nigga cry like a bitch."Green said as they laughed.

"Yeah he blames himself for you leaving,it's sad the things he says." Jayda said shaking her head.

"Guys,I think I'm gonna sleep,I barely got rest."Jahlyla said rubbing her eye.

"Aww okay,talk later byee."India said kissing the phone hanging up.

Jahlyla smiled setting her phone down and getting comfortable under the thick blankets.

She closed her eyes sighing before drifting off into a deep sleep from how tired she was.
___________________________________
Heyy,this was just a short filler chapter.

How do you feel about Jahlyla's little speech to her sister?

A whole lotta things are gonna be happening next chapter.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚