Nineteen

Omniscient

"My fault."Von said as he bumped into Jahlyla.

"It's okay."she said as he walked past her to the kitchen.

"Von."Jahlyla said making him turn around,his eyes trailing up and down her body as he saw what she was in.

"You haven't been talking to me anymore,I thought we would talk the most."Jahlyla said making him sigh.

"I know Jahlyla,but ay things happen." Von said as he tries to control himself at the way she was looking.

"Von what do you mean things happen?"Jahlyla asked becoming confused

"You don't like me anymore,am I not what you expected?"Jahlyla asked sadly making Von feel bad.

"Jahlyla,don't do that man."Von said sighing knowing if she kept doing that he would give in.

"I'm just trying to understand,I thought we were besties."Jahlyla said genuinely as she tried her hardest to fight off Jahliya,her sad personality.

"Fuck,Lyly come here man."Von said as he couldn't take seeing her like that anymore.

"You make shit so hard for me."Von said as they stood in the kitchen hugging.

"What did I do Vonny?"Jahlyla asked confused.

"Nothing,don't worry about it folksnem."Von said shaking his head.

"Okay,but you're not mad at me right?"she asked making him shake his head in response making her sigh in relief.

"Go put some clothes on Lyly."Von said making her look down.

"Oops I forgot."she said giggling as she made her way upstairs.

Von stared at her ass,watching it jiggle through the robe she had on.

Von hated himself for having these thoughts of her but he couldn't help it.

10 minutes later

"I'm back."Jahlyla said sitting on the couch next to Von.

He looked over at her trying not to look at the wrong places,not wanting to get hard.