Fourty six

Omniscient

1 week later,7 January 2017

It's been a week and no one was happy at all.

Von was in jail,Jahlyla was depressed and the rest had no idea what to do.

Von was so mad he ended up sliding on 63rd.

"What we finna do with these niggas, they not good for each other."Durk said putting his head in his hands sighing.

"Guys I hate to say it but I think we should let Lyla go."Kd said sadly.

"I agree,it's not like we can just let Von go,as much as I love Lyly,we have known Von longer and that would just be wrong."Jayda said looking down.

"I'm not making a decision,cause yes they're bad for each other but where's Lyla gonna go,who's she gonna be with,who will take care of her,it'll also be hella wrong if we just let her go, especially in the state she's in, anything could happen."India said as a tear fell.

"Ay India we all love Lyly but we can't keep her around,Vons my twin,my brother,I can't do that to him,I mean she is the reason his ass in jail now." Durk said making her look at him crazily.

"How is she the reason?She is depressed and we listened to her,she needed the person she would always go to,the person who was always there for her and Von couldn't take that,he was jealous,that's not Lyla's fault,that's like blaming her for having feelings."India said angrily.

"She's right Durk,okay look we can still fuck with her but she can stay in the house I bought her."Melly said.

"That's cool."Polo said nodding.

"I'm staying with her then."India said leaning back crossing her arms.

"India d-"

"No,I said what I said,I'm going to her right now,don't come."India cut Jayda off getting up and going to Jahlyla's room.

"Hey Lyly."she greeted as she opened the door.

"Woah,what are you doing?"she asked seeing Jahlyla packing her stuff.

"I heard everything."Lyla said as India closed the door.

"Oh Lyla."India said hugging her as she cried.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean for any of this to happen,it's all my fault."she said as India sat them on the bed holding her tightly.

"Don't say that Lyly,it's not your fault for having emotions other than happy if you go I'm coming with you okay, I'm not leaving you."India said rocking them side to side as a tear fell from her right eye.

"No,stay with them,they're your friends,you need them,not me,I'm not good for you,it's clear I made a mistake coming here,I don't belong here,I don't fit with you,I will go back to Florida tomorrow."Jahlyla said wiping her face.

"No,please."India begged as Jahlyla stood up continuing to pack.

"I'm sorry dia,it's not your fault don't cry please."Jahlyla said as she tried not to cry herself.

"You don't have to do this Lyla please." India said sobbing.

"Here,okay take this."Lyla said taking off her necklace handing it to India.

"I'll forever love you mm."she said smiling.

India nodded smiling sadly as she looked at it.

"Oh gosh I'm gonna miss you so much."she said hugging her.

"I know when I'm done,we can go out for the last time,when you wake up I'll be gone."Jahlyla said making her nod.

"Okay,can I help you?"India asked making Jahlyla smile nodding.
______
12:28