Twenty

Omniscient

Jahlyla woke up from her nap seeing she was now in the room.She smiled knowing Von carried her there.

She went into the bathroom and freshened herself up before going downstairs seeing the others were back.

"Hey guys."she greeted them getting their attention.

"Heyy Lyly."the girls greeted extra happy.

"Wassup."Jah said texting on his phone not even looking up at her.

"Hey baby."she said smiling sitting next to him and wrapping her arms around him.

Jahlyla furrowed her eyebrows as he removed them turning his phone so she couldn't see and continued texting.

Jahlyla looked at the rest of them as they watched in confusion.

"Oh Lyly you up."Von said as he came downstairs.

"Yeah."she said as she smiled sadly.

"You sleep good,I ain't want you to hurt to back on the couch."Von said as he sat down looking at her.

"Yes I did,thank you."she said looking down as Von got confused finally reading the room.

"What happened,why y'all so quiet and shit?"Von asked looking at everyone.

Durk nodded his head towards jah who was texting and smiling at his phone making Von furrow his eyebrows looking at Jahlyla then back at X as his face formed a hard,mean mug.

"Ay what you on gang?"Von asked him harshly.

He didn't like the fact he made Jahlyla sad.

"What you mean vro?"Jah asked looking up at him confused.

"What you over there smiling about?" Von asked making jah shake his head beginning to smile at the thought before he stopped himself.

"It's none."jah said making Von squint his eyes at him.

Jahlyla felt tears brim her eyes as she had a feeling she knew what it meant.

She had a crush on a guy and he played along as his friends dared him to fuck her,so he would text girls smiling and hiding his phone and Jahlyla didn't want that again cause of how bad it hurt her.

"Lyly you okay,let's go upstairs."India said getting up seeing a tear fall.

Jahlyla nodded getting up with her feeling her throat burn and hurt, feeling a stinging sensation in her eyes as she tried not to cry.

Von watched closely feeling himself grow angrier,he knew what jah was doing,he's witnessed it with his friends before.They really don't know how much they hurt these girls feelings.

India and Jahlyla sat on the bed India and Jania shared as they faced each other.

"Lyly are you okay?"India asked as Jahlyla felt like she untied the knot in her stomach as she started crying.

"Come here baby."India said holding her arms out pouting feeling her eyes get teary at the sight of Jahlyla crying.

"I don't wanna go through it again." Jahlyla said so soft you could barely hear.

"What happened Lyly?"india asked as Jahlyla explained still crying.

"And he knows dia,I don't want him putting me through that,not him,no." Jahlyla said as she felt herself get a headache from all the crying.

"Did he ever really like me,ever since we started dating,we've been splitting apart.Did he lose feelings as soon as I said yes?"Jahlyla asked pouring out what she wants to be answered.

India just sat and listened not wanting to make her feel worse incase she says the wrong things.

"India,what if he just wanted sex?" Jahlyla said sitting up straight wiping her face as she calmed down beginning to think.

"What do you mean Lyly?"India asked confused as to why she would think that.

"He tried to have sex with me the night I said yes."she said making India begin to think.

"We're gonna find out Lyly,I'm gonna ask them to help me find out okay,get some rest."India said as she got up pulling back the blankets for Jahlyla to get in and tucked her in kissing her forehead like a mother.

"Can you tell Von to come here please?"Jahlyla asked softly.

"Sure."India said exiting the room and going downstairs.

"Von,come here."India said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Wassup?"Von questioned.

"Jahlyla wants you with her,I'm gonna need you and everyone to help me figure out if he's cheating or not cause Jahlyla had me thinking when she asked if he just wanted her for sex cause he tried when he asked her." India explained whispering to him making him nod.

"Aight,I swear if he is Imma beat that nigga ass."Von said whispering.

Von walked up the stairs going into India and Jania's room seeing Jahlyla laying there zoned out.

"Wassup Lyly,you wanted me."Von said as she snapped out her thoughts looking at him.

Jahlyla lifted up the blankets moving back indicating for him to get in with her making him nod taking off his shoes and sliding in next to her.

Von grabbed her by her waist wrapping his arms around her as she wrapped her arms around his neck in a hugging position.

Von grabbed her thigh,pulling her leg up so it could rest on his waist.

Jahlyla felt safe and warm as she closed her eyes taking in his scent.

Von kissed her forehead before closing his eyes as they fell asleep in each others arms.

They could deal with their problems tomorrow.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

Dramaaa!!
Jah could be cheating?

What do you think about Von and Lyla's friendship so far?

What do feel about India,would you like her and Lyla to have a little moment in the future?

Lyly finna be on a killing spree...👀

More drama ahead,stay tuned.

That's all for now.

Have a good day/night,byee😚