Twenty six

Omniscient

"Lyly wake up."Von said as he rubbed her arm kissing her cheek.

"Come on we going out ma."he said seeing she was awake.

"You sleep good mama?"he asked her making her smile and nod.

Jahlyla walked to the bathroom running water for her bath while she brushed her teeth.

"Imma pick yo clothes out again Lyly." Von said as he went to her closet.

Jahlyla didn't respond as she had toothpaste in her mouth.

She bent over opening the tap cupping some water in her mouth as she swished it around in her mouth before spitting it out and repeated a few times before brushing her tongue.

Von came behind her putting the clothes on the counter.

"Von!"she said laughing as he humped her.

"Yo ass fat as hell."he said smiling slapping it.

"Why you gotta be young?"he whined.

"Wait till next year,I'll make sure to be here for my birthday."she said turning around and hugging him.

"You better."he said as she went to check the water.

"Okay out bye."she said trying to push him as he just stood still.

"Vonnnn."she whined making him laugh.

"Mmcht why you acting as if I ain't seen yo body before?"he asked her pulling her to him looking down at her.

"I don't knowww just goo."she whined pouting as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"Why you'on want me here folks?"he asked her giving her a peck on her pouted lips.

"Don't do that."she said smiling.

"And cause I don't know."she said making him smack his lips.

"Nah Imma watch yo ass bath now,I was just gonna sit there but na I'm watching you go."he said pushing her to the bath.

"Vonnn,I didn't even take off my clothes and the door is still open idiot."she said rolling her eyes.

"You said what?"he asked grabbing her neck roughly as she lowly moaned.

"Oh hell yo ass a slut."he said giving her neck a squeeze before going to close the door.

"And stop whining my name."he said sitting on the counter.

"Don't call me a slut."she said taking off her sweater.

"But you are."he said licking his lips.

"Not."she said taking off her pants.

"Mhm whatever you say ma."he said as they heard a knock.

"Von?"Melly's voice was heard.

"Wassup?"Von asked.

"I needa talk to you."he said making Von get up and open the door before looking at Jahlyla.

"You lucky."he said making her laugh and wave him off.

He closed the door behind him before sitting on Jahlyla's bed with Melly.

"Aight what's going on gang?"Von asked as Melly got nervous thinking of backing out.

"Um shit nigga this shit finna be weird and yo ass might hate me for it but shit it's worth a try I guess."he said looking down.

"What you mean I might hate you,you snake me again?"he asked.

"Nah never again,it's some else,I'm scared nigga,you know what it's bool forget it."Melly said about to stand up before Von grabbed his wrist pulling him back down.

"Nah what's bothering you gang?"Von asked seeing how sad he looked.

"Hollon."Melly said taking a deep breath.

"Aight,I'm sorry if this change the way you look at me but I have to get it off my chest."he said finally looking at Von as he felt his heart skip a beat.

"Just tell me Melly."Von said making him nod.

"Von,I think I have feelings for you." He said softly as he looked down not wanting to see Von's reaction.

"You said what?"Von asked trying to make sure he heard correctly.

"Nun it's fine."Melly said sadly getting up as Von pulled him back down again and grabbed his face kissing him.

Melly froze for a bit before he kissed back.

They both smiled as they pulled back.

"I ain't gon lie to you foe but for years a nigga been feeling you."Von said as he played with his dreads.

"You'on know how long I've been holding that shit it man."Melly said shaking his head as his heart beated fast.

"We gotta keep this shit a secret though."they both said at the same time making them laugh.

"Aight gang,gone."Von said hugging him.

"Aight lemme go for Mariah be on my ass thinking I'm doing some with Lyla."he said hugging him back.

"What she even be on?"Von asked as the let go.

"She think me and Jahlyla got some going on."he said shaking his head.

"Aight Imma let you get back to yo luh girl."Melly said leaving out the door.

"Damn cant believe that shit happened."Von whispered to himself smiling.

"You can't believe what happened?" Jahlyla asked coming out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Oh shit nun."Von said jumping as she startled him.

"Mhm."Jahlyla said squinting at him.

"Let's go."she said walking out the room grabbing his hand.

"Good morning guys."Jahlyla said as they walked down the stairs.

"Heyy Lyly."the girls said as everyone stood up.

"We leaving Asian?"Jahlyla asked.

"She's not here."Jania said.

"Oh she probly already went out."Lyla said giving a small smile as she gave a quick glance to Melly who also smiled.

"Yeah let's goooo."Bortlen said as he opened the front door.

"Guys Rafael and Kayla are meeting us there."Crystal said as she switched off her phone.

Everyone nodded making there way to the cars.

Some went to Melly's car,some went to Vons,some went to Durks and some went to Polo's car.

One car followed behind the other as they all drove to Ihop.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

I hope you liked this chapter.

What do you think about Melly and Von?

Should I give them more scenes?

How do you feel about Jahlyla?

Just know you are free to give me ideas.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚