Fifty five

Omniscient

The next day,2 July 2017,13:25

"Okay I have to go guys."India said to the group as they were sitting in the chairs at the airport.

"Okay bye girlie,see you soon."Kayla joked making them laugh.

"Don't be sad,it'll probly only be for a few hours or a day at most."she said hugging them.

"We know bye baby."Durk said smiling as he kissed her.

They waved at each other as India walked away.

"Shit hopefully we get an answer."ten said as they sighed walking to the car.

"Kayla are you blocked?"Kd asked her.

"Nope,I talked to her everyday."she said raising her eyebrows as they got in.

"Ion know why y'all couldn't do that if you loved her so much."she said shaking her head.

"So she just blocked all of you?"she asked.

"Yeah besides Melly."Polo said mugging him.

"Nigga fuck you mugging me for,I ain't do nun."Melly asked mugging him back.

"Who was closest to her?"Kayla asked them.

"Von,Melly,Durk and India."Trell answered.

"Narrow it."she said trying to figure out something.

"Von and Melly."he said.

"But she blocked Von,Melly did you guys do anything together?"she asked him.

"Yeah."he answered furrowing his eyebrows.

"Like what?"she asked making him freeze as he looked at everyone.

"Um I shit let's not talk about that."he said scratching his head.

"I- okay then,but I'm sure Von did the same things so,yeah I don't know." Kayla said putting her head in her hands.

"Do you think it's maybe the connection they had in the beginning when we first added her?"Three asked them.

"Shit prolly we'a never know if she don't tell India."Booka said.

"Hopefully she does."Trell said as the got out of the car as they have made it back to the house.

"Ye-"

"So what we finna do?"Baby asked cutting Melly off.

"Damn it's like that?I ain't een do nun."Melly said sadly as he walked in the house immediately going upstairs to his room.

"Don't do that guys,you can't be mad at him for something he didn't do,it's not his fault."Kayla said shaking her head as they sat down on the couch.

"Kayla can you shut the fuck up."Von said mugging her.

"I'm just saying."she breathed out.

"Where you going?"She asked Polo as he got up walking to the stairs.

"Get my phone."he said going to his room.

"Yo he's crying."Polo said leaning on the railing as he walked passed Melly's room.

"For real?"Durk asked as they stood up walking to Melly's room placing their ear against the door hearing his quiet sobs.

"Damn."they all said as it was very unlikely for him to cry.

"Let's give him his space,I swear y'all niggas better act right when he come back down for that nigga tell Jahlyla and then she finna be mad at yall even more cause there must be a very good reason why she hasn't blocked him."Kayla said walking back downstairs as they followed behind her.

"She said she loved me."Von said sadly as they sat down.

"She really does Von but she had every reason to be mad."Kayla said rubbing arm.

"And where's Cleo and them?"she asked as she hasn't seen them the whole day.

"Mall."Boomer answered.

"Are they actually going to the mall cause I swear y'all say they at the mall everyday."she asked making them look at her.

"Nah for real,check they location." Durk said sitting up straight.

"Y'all not finna believe it."Trell said switching off his phone looking at them in disbelief.

"Where are they?"Bortlen asked.

"63rd."he said making them part their mouth.

"Oh fuck nah all'a them?"Von asked standing up.

"Yeah let's go."Trell said as he stood up.

"We gon let y'all handle this shit since they yo girls,don't get locked up now and take Melly with you."Durk said.

"Aight."Von said walking upstairs entering Melly's room who was laying on his bed staring at the wall.

"Ay Mels,we're sorry,we ain't mean to hurt to feelings gang."he said walking over to him sitting on the bed.

"Mhm."Melly hummed.

"Don't do that,I'm sorry aight."Von said moving closer to him turning his head to look at him.

"Move."Melly said trying to move his hand.

"Come on we got sum important to do with them three girls."Von said kissing him.

"What?"Melly asked pulling back.

"Them bitches at 63rd."he said making Melly immediately sit up and put on his shoes.

"You coulda said that at the beginning."he said kissing him standing up.

"I know but I ain't want you to be mad at me."Von said grabbing his hand as they walked down to the others.

"Aight see y'all soon,hopefully."Trell said as the three walked out to his car.

"Hopefully."Durk said shaking his head.