Twenty one

It was now 1:37am and Jahlyla jast woke up from her nap.Sitting up she saw she was laying between India and Jania,she smiled as she thought of how good they've all been to her.

"Lyly."she heard India say.

"Yeah."she answered.

"I'm so sorry baby."india said sadly making Jahlyla look at her confused before her face relaxed as she realised what she meant.

Jahlyla tucked her lips in and she nodded slowly looking forward feeling her chest hurt again.

"Lyly,it's okay,don't cry again I know it hurts but you'll hurt even more if you cry about it,please."India said sitting up as well hugging her.

"Okay,I'll try."Jahlyla said softly smiling at her as India smiled back.

"Okay let's go back to sleep,we can go out tomorrow just us girls."India said making Jahlyla's eyes light up.

"A girls date?"she asked smiling.

"Yeah,just us girls the whole day." India said nodding.

"Aww,I've never had one of those before."Jahlyla said feeling herself become emotional.

"Aww,Lyly we'll have so many more and we can have sleep overs in each others room and we can invite Kayla too and so many more things you like."India said smiling.

"Thank you so much Indi,I love you so much."Jahlyla said hugging her and laying back down.

"I love you too,goodnight."India said as they fell back asleep.
_______
It was now 6:05 and Jahlyla woke up again.She got out of the bed and went to the room she was using,she looked around seeing only her stuff.'He must've went back.'she thought as she got some clothes out and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Once she was done she put on her clothing and sprayed her favourite vanilla scented perfume on.Jahlyla was feeling herself extra today thinking of the girls day she was gonna have.

She walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.As she was walking to the kitchen she bumped into someone.

"Oh shit my bad,morning folksnem." Von said as he hugged her.

"Good morning Vonny."Jahlyla said happily.

"You look beautiful foe,you headed somewhere?"Von asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Thank you and yes,the girls and I are having a girls day today."Jahlyla said smiling widely.

"Aight folks,that's good,you sleep good?"he asked her.

"Yes I did,did you?"Jahlyla said as she made herself a protein shake.

"Mhm so good ma you know why?"he asked smiling.

"Why?"she asked looking at him.

"I had a dream about you."he said making her raise her eyebrows.

"Oh what happened?"she asked as his smile went away.

"Shi,um what time you said you was leaving?"Von said nervously.

"You pedo."She said making him smack his lips.

"Man chill gang."Von said mugging her.

"Don't call me that Von."Jahlyla said.

"Why?You not gang?"Von asked making her roll her eyes.

"Mmcht you so slow but nevermind." She said shaking her head.

"How I'm slow ma?"he asked scratching his head.

"Don't worry,you need your hair retwisted."she said.

"I know,you gon do it for me?"he asked running his hand threw them.

"Mhm."she hummed drinking the shake.

"Ooh you look so pretty girlll."They heard India say.

"Aww thanks indie,look at y'all."she said hyping back.

"It's good to see you smiling."Jayda said going over to her hugging her.

"Thanks wayda."Jahlyla said hugging her back.

"Kay,first thing breakfast."Jania said grabbing keys.

"Okay,bye Vonny I'll see you whenever I do,bye,I'll miss you."she said hugging him as he kissed the top of her head.

"Bye Lyly,I'll miss you too,be safe."he said smiling handing her 500.

"N-"she got cut off my him putting his finger over her mouth and putting the money in her hands.

"Thanks vonny,bye."she said kissing his cheek and walking outside the house with the girls.

"I see you miss girl."Crystal said to Jahlyla making het smile shaking her head.

"Noo he's my bestie."she said making them all smack their lips.

"Okay girl."Jania said.

"We picking up Kayla first."India said as she stopped at a red light.

"Okay."they said as they sparked up a conversation about what they're gonna do today.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

This is a short chapter but I swear the next one finna be nice and long like Vons d- anyways.

There's gonna be a lot happening next chapter.

Someone gonna turn snake,who do you think?👀

angelw1230 you asked so here,I'll update again soon.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚