Thirty two

Omniscient

11:38pm Jahlyla woke up hearing her phone go off numerous times.

She picked her phone up switching it on seeing the notifications coming from Twitter and Instagram.

"That bitch Jahlyla can suck my dick with her little fast hoe ass."one tweet read from Cardi.

"Jahlyla was fucking both Melly and Von"another tweet from Jania said.

"It's seems as Jahlyla,Cardi,Jania and Crystal are beefing."the caption on the Instagram post from Chicagoshaderoom said.

"Jahlyla family don't love her cause she just a little slut."Crystal tweeted crossing the line.

"😈"Jahlyla tweeted as she knew what was about to happen.

She got out of bed going to Vons room seeing him on the game with the boys.

"Von."she called out making them all look at her,she just stood there as he knew what it meant.

"I do some folks?"he asked closing the door as they walked to Jahlyla's room.

She shook her head showing him the tweets.

He smiled at her nodding.

"Who you want?"he asked her.

"Grandson."she said making him nod as his right eye twitched as he changed from Von go Grandson.

Jahlyla was bent over picking out an outfit from the bottom slot of the closet which she called her murder slot when she felt a hard slap on her ass followed by Grandson pressing his dick against her.

Jahlyla bit her lip smiling as she took her outfit that said "Mental Asylum" on which she made herself.

"Mental Asylum?"Grandson questioned watching her put it on.

"Yeah that's what I'm calling myself cause of the personalities."she said smiling making him nod and smile.

Jahlyla finished putting on her shoes and was now putting on her gloves.

"You wanna change or you staying like that?"Jahlyla asked him.

"I'm wearing black so Imma keep it." He said making her nod.

"Gimme a kiss before I go."Jahlyla said making him grab her neck roughly kissing her pressing her up against the wall.

"Damn I'm not gonna be gone forever."Jahlyla said biting her lip.

"But I won't be out all the time to do it so I gotta make the most of it."he said before connecting his lips with her again as they made out nastily tongueing each other down.

Grandson lifted up her right leg pressing up against her as his hands trailed down to her ass grabbing it and squeezing it.

"Let's go kill these bitches."Jahkirah said smiling evily grabbing her weapons making Grandson get happy.

"Hell yeah."he said as they left out quickly making sure no one in the house saw them.

"Where to?"he asked as he started the car.

"Hair salon."she said as he drove off.
___
"There."Jahkirah said pointing as they were walking out.

"Just follow them."she said making him start up the car as they got in and drove off making Grandson follow.

"This must be Cardi's house."Kirah said as the girls got out and walked inside the house.

"Let's go."she said putting on her ski mask and pulling her hood over as Grandson did the same.

They walked up to the front door opening it.

"Dumb bitches don't know how to lock a fucking door."Kirah whispered as they entered.

"Wait here I'll check the other rooms." She said making him nod and obey.
____
"She has a sister,she's sleeping."Kirah said smiling as Son caught on smiling.

They both walked up the stairs and went to Cardi's room where they heard talking.

They busted in the room as the girls screamed making Jahkirah throw three blue throwing knifes at them making it hit all of them in the neck.

Grandson walked forward stabbing Cardi in the heart multiple times.

Jahkirah turned Jania and crystal over stabbing them in the back dragging the blade down.

Grandson went to each one grabbing their tongue and cutting it for talking shit.

Kirah grabbed their hands cutting off their fingers for the tweets.

Now all three girls were cut open, blood was spilling over the whole bed and even pouring out on the floor.

They smiled at the sight before going to the bathroom washing off the weapons.

They walked down as Kirah led him to Cardi's sister's room.

Son opened the door walking in as he took a normal sharp knife that he brought and dipped in the blood before placing it carefully in her hand.

Kirah nodded in approval as they exited out the house and to his car.

"Ooh that was so fun,y'all did so good."Jahlyla said coming back out as Grandson drove off.

"Mhm,now I'm horny."he said looking at her.
____
Grandson pulled up to an empty garage that was shot up two days ago so no one was gonna be there.

"Why we here?"Jahlyla asked confused as grandson looked at her hungrily.

"Come ride my face."he said laying his seat all the way back so he was laying.

Jahlyla smiled as she took off her pants and underwear before getting up from her seat and climbed to the back before hovering over Grandson's face.

Grandson pulled her down making her moan as his warm tongue came in contact with her pussy.

He stuck his tongue in and out of her repeatedly making her rotate her hips in a circle.

Jahlyla started bouncing on his tongue as he layed it out flat making her loudly moan grabbing her boobs squeezing them.

Grandson sucked on a clit holding her legs down as she started to rise up from too much pleasure.

Jahlyla felt herself about to cum as her legs shook.

He moved her body back and forth making her pussy rub all over his face as she dripped.

Jahlyla moaned rolling her eyes back as she squirted all over his face not being able to hold it in as her clit throbbed.

Grandson smiled sucking up her juices as she heavily breathed.

He tapped her thigh making her weakly get up and go back to the front  and put on her clothes as Grandson put his seat back up.

He wiped her juices of his face licking his lips.

"Here."she said handing him a tissue making him take it and wipe his face with it.

"You try and leave us you dead."he told her as he started up the car driving off back to the house.

"I never planned on it."Jahlyla said smiling.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

Somewhat long chapter here.

The three little pigs are dead yayy.

Jahkirah got good aim.

How do you feel about Grandson?

How do you feel about Jahkirah?

Rate the smut.

Rate the murder scene.

Jahlyla only needs to meet Dayvon and Hitman,do you think Hitman will like her?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚