Fifteen

Omniscient

The group were at Wendy's now and were seated looking at the menus.

"So what we doing afterwards?"Jania asked as she put her menu down knowing what she wanted.

"Let's just go back to the house,I don't want to do anything extra I'm still tired."Jahlyla said as she yawned wiping her eyes as they got teary.

"Okay then the real fun will begin tomorrow."India said as they nodded.

"How's it down there in florida Lyly." Von asked putting his arm around her shoulders as he was sitting on the right side of her.

"It's very nice actually,I don't have much to say cause I barley left the house other than going to Jah's house or to school."Jahlyla said as he nodded

"X when we getting more music?" Youngboy asked as he looked at him.

"Shi soon,I have a few unreleased."he answered.

"You so pretty folksnem."Von whispered in Jahlyla's ear as the others conversed with X talking about his music.

"Thank you Vonny."Jahlyla said slightly blushing getting chills at the way it sounded as a whisper.

"Sounds better when you say it in person."Von said smiling at her.

"Yeah,well now you're going to hear it a whole lot more."Jahlyla said smiling back.

Soon a waitress came and they ordered their food and were now waiting again.

"I see y'all all boo'd up and shit."Polo said looking over at Von and Jahlyla who were talking about what she did at home.

"Nooo,don't make it like that,he's my bestie."Jahlyla said shaking her head at him.

"I thought I was your bestie."Seh said furrowing his eyebrows tilting his head.

"You are,you know you'll always be my number one."Jahlyla said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled giving her one back as everyone awed.

"Jahlyla,I'm sorry for being rude to you it was unnecessary."Mariah said making everyone raise their eyebrows in shock.

"Oh,no it's okay we can start over mm?"Jahlyla said.

"Yeah sure,I'm sorry to you guys too." Mariah said looking at the rest of them as they nodded.

"So everybody cool?"Kd asked.

"Yeah."everyone said smiling.

"Thank you."they said as the waitress brought their food and drinks.

"Hey guys."Rafael said walking up to the table and sitting down where his food was,Melly already ordered for him.

"Oh hey."Jahlyla said.

"Oh you're here,aren't you that rapper?"Rafael said before asking making jah nod.

"Oh okay."he said.

"Ooh maybe you guys can get to know each other."Crystal said looking at Jahlyla and Rafael.

"Nope,no,never,she's mine,she's taken by a fine ass nigga and don't need nobody else."Jahseh said quickly making everyone laugh.

"Sehseh now you know we n-"Jahlyla was cut off by him giving her a peck on the lips.

"Shh eat."he said as he began eating.

Jahlyla just sat back and ate her food as she was stunned at the fact he kissed her,even though it was a little peck she still felt like it was a whole hour.

"So X you also staying till New year's?" Baby asked breaking the silence.

"Hell yeah,what I look like leaving her here,I know she can't live without me."Jahseh said cockily as he looked at her who was still thinking of the kiss.

"Y'all sure you're not dating?"Von asked laughing with the others.

"Yesss,shhh."Jahlyla said before jah could answer.

"Fine since you don't want me Imma find someone else."Seh said playfully.

Jahlyla's mouth parted as she hit him.

"You'll never."she said.

"Says who?"he says making her mug him moving closer to Von laying her head on his shoulder.

"He's being mean to me Vonny."Lyla said with a small pout on her face.

"Don't be mean to baby Lyly."Von said trying not to laugh.

"If you laugh I'm done with you."She said looking up at Von making him want to laugh more but kept it in.

"Oop Von laugh so she can come to me,in two ways."India said smirking at Jahlyla playfully as Jahlyla did the same back as everyone busted out laughing.

"Y'all gay as hell."Durk said shaking his head.

"You just mad cause you can't pull." Jahlyla said rolling her eyes as everyone laughed loudly drawing attention as Durk straight faced her.

"Damn twin she got yo ass."Von said still laughing.

"Shit wasn't even that funny."Durk said mugging.

"Yeah aight."Von said shaking his head.

"Mmcht let's finish the food so we can go,I'm tired of y'all niggas."Durk said as he ate.

Everyone ate their food and Von payed as he said he wanted to do it for Jahlyla.

The group split up into their groups again and started driving back to the house while they came up with ideas on what to do at home.
___________________________________
Heyy,I'm gonna put what they did at the house next chapter,I won't be doing too many time skips or atleast big ones since they're together now,I'll tell you when something's going to happen and youll tell me if you want me to skip ahead or not.

How did you like this chapter?

I didn't want to make Mariah bad anymore cause y'all want Von so just so you know Melly will have something to do with something😗

No spoilers soo read to find out.

I hope you have a good day/night byeee😚