Fifty nine

Omniscient

The next day,5 July 2017,12:00

It was already half the day and no one has left their room besides Melly.

They were all sad and had no motive to get up after what Melly told them. Von felt most hurt and he felt betrayed by his own bestfriend.

He thought he was snake for trying to fuck with Jahlyla,he doesn't even touch him anymore.

He was also hurt at the fact he was going to ask Melly to be his boyfriend. He really liked him.

Melly was currently at his mother's house confessing his feelings for Jahlyla.

"Ma,I have feeling for Jahlyla."he told her as he looked at her seriously.

"Really?"she asked happily.

"Yeah ma,she so fucking beautiful,she smart,she everything,I never felt this way before ma,I think she feeling me too."he told her looking down smiling.

"Aww look at you,lemme see your messages with her."she said making him look at her with widened eyes.

"Yeah see ma,ion think that's a good idea."he said scratching his head.

"Boy ion care about your sex talk,I just want to see."she said as he hesitantly handed her his phone.

"Oh she not forgiving them?"she asked as she read the recent messages.

"Nah,they ain't left they rooms."he said shaking his head.

"Oh okay,but since when you switch roles?"she asked smiling as she saw his submissive messages.

"Shit I forgot about that."he said putting his face in his hands in embarrassment.

"I agree,I think she might like you too, has she met any of them?"she asked referring to his personalities.

"She's met everyone besides Jamell."he told her.

"So she met Melvin,did he hurt her?" she asked him.

"Nah,he likes her."he said laughing.

"If she meets Jamell and he likes her she's the one."she said handing him his phone.

"Yeah I know,he said he gon be the first to fuck her."he said shaking his head.

"I believe it."she said laughing.

"Aight ma,Imma go check on them niggas,I'a be back some other time."he said kissing her cheek and standing up.

"Okay bye,be safe baby."she said standing up as well.

"I will,bye ma."he said walking out the door and to his car.
_____
"Damn these niggas finally out." Melly whispered to himself as he closed the door behind him.

"Wassum."he greeted the group making them look at him.

"Woah what's this?"he asked looking at the luggage on the floor.

"Your things."Boomer answered.

"Fuck you mean?"he asked them confused.

"We'on want you here no more,so you can leave."Durk said putting his attention back on his phone.

"Y'all for real doing me like this for some I ain't een do?"he asked them.

"Take yo things and leave nigga."Von said angrily.

"Damn aight."he said as a tear dropped down his face.

"What you texting her now?"Polo asked him seeing he was texting on his phone.

Melly didn't respond with tears in his eyes,blurring his vision as he texted Jahlyla telling her they kicked him out.
___________________________________
Sweet-sweet🤤😩

They kicked me out mami☹️

What why

They mad at me cause you not talking to them

Oh gosh baby I'm sorry,it's my fault😕

No it's not mami it's fine

Are you going to stay with your mother or should I ask Jah if you can stay with us?

You'a do that fa me mami

Yeah

Okay

Okay I'll ask him now and tell you what he says,I'm sorry again baby,I love you.☹️❤️

       Thank you mami I love you too ___________________________________

Melly weakly smiled at her adding the "I".That said enough for him.

Melly picked up the bags and put them in his car and got in.

He drove back off to his mother's house as he blinked his tears away.

Poor baby was suffering and he never even did anything.☹️

He was so thankful he had Jahlyla.She really knows how to keep him happy.

He just wanted her to hold him and comfort him.He really needed that right now.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

This is more a filler or whatever.

How do you feel about Von wanting to make it official with Melly?

How do you feel about Jamie?

How do you feel about the group kicking melly out?

Should Melly stay with Jah and Lyla?

Drop ideas.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,love you,byee😚