Fourty one

Omniscient

25 December 2016,00:00

Jahlyla,smiled as she heard the lock click,she out the bobby pin back in her hair opening the door.

Melvin taught her how to pick a lock.

Jahlyla softly closed the door,looking around making sure no one is there.

"You ain't check everywhere."Melly said smiling as he stood behind her.

Jahlyla turned around smiling as she hugged him.Melly hugged her back before slapping and squeezing her ass.

"Let me handle her,we'll deal with the others later,we can't open all our presents now,Christmas is the whole day."she said kissing his cheek as her arms were still wrapped around his neck.

"Mm,you right."he said licking his lips as he checked her out.

"You so fine,I see you finalised it."he said jiggling her ass as he looked at the clothes she was wearing.

"he said jiggling her ass as he looked at the clothes she was wearing

(Pretend it says Mental on the top and Asylum on the pants)

"Mhm."she said as she moved his hands and sat him down on the couch.

"Sit here,you stand up,I'm killing you too."she said rubbing his face.

"Yes ma'am."he said biting his lip making her smile as she made her way upstairs to Vons room.

She opened the door entering before closing it quietly behind her.

She saw them cuddling making her roll her eyes as she felt herself get angry.No it wasn't cause Von had a girl,but it was because of who the girl was.

Jahlyla felt her eye twitch before she changed into Saint.

Saint was the demon personality of Jahlyla.

Jahlyla's eyes were now full back as well as her veins.

Saint slowly walked over to Leah and Von,she immediately held up the bottle of drugged medicine to Leah's nose making her instantly pass out.

Saint carefully moved Leah out of Vons grip,not wanting to wake him up.

She carried Leah to Mariah and Melly's room placing her in the floor closing the door.

Saint pulled out her favourite blue blade before cutting off her fingers for touching Von and her friends.

She then opened Leah's mouth repeatedly stabbing her as she saw her sucking Von off once.

"I bet you never suck nobody dick again."Saint whispered evilly.

Saint trailed the blade down to her chest as she pierced it straight to the bottom before cutting in a circle pulling out the skin,seeing her heart that was no longer beating.