Prison Riot and Important Decisions

Lying Witch and a Warden pt2

◈◈◈

"Wow, this looks super fun" Yn said sarcastically, looking at the intimidating, gloomy building in front of them. He was pressed against a wall as Eda looked around. Luz stood near him. King was on his head, since Luz wouldn't stop hugging him.

"Welcome to the conformatorium. A place form those considered unsuitable for society." Eda explained, holding her staff to the side. Luz meanwhile noticed a wanted poster with Eda and King on it. She pulle it of the wall.

"Wow, these guys really have the hots for you." She said, looking at Eda and then at Yn and King.

"No joke." The other teen said nodding.

"Yep. But we where never caught, because we are to slippery" Eda winked and bent down to the teens.

"Try catching me, when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. Ah!" He shrieked as he fell off of Yns head. The teen caught him, before he could get hurt.

"The humans and I will sneak up the tower, where they're holding my crown" King pointed at the tower

"And I'm gonna make sure the Warden's distracted." Eda said, standing next to Luz.

"Will I need a dusguise?" Luz asked with a gasp, as she put the poster in her back.

"Uh..." Eda looked at Yn, who just shrugged at her.

"I've been waiting to use this!" Luz pulled up her hood with cat ears on. "Meow, Meow."

"It's hideous." King said and Yn chuckled slightly until Luz turned to him with a big smile.

"Come ooon YN, you have to do it tooo~" She said, looking at him with big eyes. Yn felt his face getting warmer and looked away.. "Which one..? The mask or beanie?"

"You can decide for yourself." She smiled at him, as Yn swiftly pulled out a purple-ish dragon masl, that he made himself at home.

"Happy?" He asked as Luz hugged him tight. "Heck yeah! The Cat and the Dragon are back in business!"

Yn, grumbled something to himself. At least no one was able to see his face.

"Oh, you will fit right in" Eda said smiling. "Now hold on tight" She slammed her staff against the ground and created a rpund glowing plattform under the three.

"Woah" The teens said in tandem as the plattform started to rise up, slowly floating up to a window in the tower. It suddenly dissapeared, forcing the teens to grab onto the window, and King to hang on Luz feet. Eda flew up to them.

"See you guys at the top of the tower" She just said, flying away. Yn looked after her with a tone of dissapointment in his face. Did she just leave them hanging like that?

King climbed up Luz as Yn entered the window. He turned around to see Luz struggling to get up.

"Here" He took her hands and pulled her up, causign him to fall over and Luz to land on him.

"Haha! Cats dont do that." King laughed as Yn and Luz got up.

"Thanks Yn."