Selkidomus and a new acquaintance

Seperate Tides Pt.2

◈◈◈

Lilith was walking through the woods, while looking at the page she ripped out of the potion book. "Okay, next is Fire Bee Honey."

A couple of fire bees flew past her. She smiled and looked past a tree to see the fire bees hive. She stepped a little to close into their space  and ended up aggravating them.

She tried to use ice Magic but only created a small ice cube, that just fell to the ground before her. She looked at it for a moment and then Back Up at the bees, that started to a ttack her. She yelped and decided to flee behind a tree, crouching down.

"How can I get fire bees honey without ice magic, or porcupine quills without a sleeping spell? Who am I without magic, without a coven?" She hugged her knees and placed her head on top of her arms, up until she heard an aggravating voice.

"Without friends?"

She lifted her head and looked over at hooty  in annoyance. "No! I don't want your help. I told you not to follow me!"

Hooty got closer to Lilith which made her uncomfortable. "You don't know how to get those firebees."

Groaning Liliths pushed him away.. "No! I don't want your help. I told you not to follow me!"

"If were you, I would--"

Angry Lilith stood up and began to rant.

"You would what? Because it doesn't matter. You aren't me. You're just some kind of weird bird.worm. You have no idea what l'm going through.I
have to do this alone, because if I can't... what kind of witch am I?"

Hooty started to frown "Sorry, Lulu. I mean, sorry, Lilith." Sadly he retreated back into the hole he came from.

Lilith looked after him for a Moment but then turned back to the firebees. "Now, let's trynthis one more time." She picked up a stick and Made her way over to the hive.

◈◈◈

Yuhria was still sitting on the couch. She held a notebook in her hands in which she wrote several things. One of which was a list of things she could do, to make everything up to Yn.

She could use all her time to find a spell, that maybe could turn him back, though that wouldn't be possible. Or she could explain everything to him, well if he even would listen to her, which she doubted.

She sighed and leaned back a little. She now regreted ever leaving Yn and his father... Maybe she should've just stayed in the human realm with them... She quickly shook her head. Ther wasn't any use in thinking about how it could've been.

Instead she should think about how she could help him now... And then she had an idea. She overheard a conversation off him and Luz, where he asked if he could even show up to school, the way he is looking right now. It wasn't even the one orange eye, or the claw that annoyed him. It were the scales in his face, since they plastered half of it.

She quickly stood up and went to her her Emperor's Guard uniform. She put it on the couch and began to rummage through the pockets. She pulled out her dragon artifact - Aeryz the Brother of Nhil, the Dragon of Yns artifact - and put it on the table. She then rummaged through the pockets a little more until she found a necklace with a small gemstone.