Well, that was a mistake.

◈◈◈

Eda leaned into her chair, while watching King trying to train his trash slug. She took a sip from her mug as King cooed at his student and dangled a treat in front of it.

"Aww, who's a good Prince Jr.? Who's a good boy?"

"Hey, Mr. Wiggles!" Eda called out to the demon, that was pampering the trash slug. "You're not gonna teach it anything by doing that!" She said, slightly waving her mug as she smirked.

"It's called positive reinforcement, Eda! And it works wonders!" King said with squinted eyes as the trash slug looked at the treat before grabbing it out of his paw. It immediatly grew a size bigger after it swallowed the treat. "Hah! See? Now watch this!" King pulled out a treat and pointed it at Eda. "Prince, Jr. Attack Eda! Knock over her drink! Mess up her hair!" He commanded. The slug howeber would rather looked at the treat in Kings paw, than follow his orders.

"Oh, now. Please Stop." Eda said in a sarcastic tone, after taking a sip from her mug.

"Well, I haven't seen your students in forever" King replied with a wave of sass in his voice as he put his paw on his hip. "For all we know, they"re not even loyal to you anymore."

The trash slug grabbed the treat in the demon's paw and ate it as the small demon looks at Eda.

"Hah, you wish!" She chuckled but quickly looked at the ground with a frown. "But yeah, where are they?"

◈◈◈

Yn sat beside Willow in Abomination 101. The teacher in front, was being held by an Abomination as he checked out the creations of other students.

"Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail." The professor said, looking at the misshapen form of an abomination. The student sadly went back to her seat as the teacher turned to the class with a look of pure dissapointment. "Pathetic! The biggest abomination are all of you!" He pointed at the class. ""If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

The students groaned at the thought of more homework. Yn however didn't even Listen. He felt Amitys gaze on his back. She already looked shocked, when es entered the classroom, but now she seemed suspicios of him.

"And the next one to come up is..." The professor looked around the classroom.

"Excuse me sir." Amity said smugly as she sttod up. "But I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!" The abomination rose out of her pot with a groan.

The professor chuckled slightly. "I've always saved the best for last Amity. You'll have to wait your turn." He looked around the classroom again until his gaze landed on YN. He narrowed his eyes at the boy. "And who are you?"

YN flinched and sweated als everyone looked at him. "A new....student?" He said nervously. 'Nailed it.' He thought while smirking on the inside.

"Principle Bump didn't inform me of it..." The professor said with a sigh.

"He uhm...probably forgot...?" YN felt everyone staring at him...And Amitys glares on his back. Oh if stares could kill, he probably would die like ten times right now.

"Well, this is a surprise. He normally doesn't forget this kinda stuff..." The professor said. "But since you are new I won't make you show off your abomination. Except ypu have one to present right now?"