Authors Note - About the state of my Stories

Well, Hey there people,

First and foremost, I want to express my deep gratitude for the incredible support you've shown me throughout my writing journey during that past year (I can't believe that it's already been that long). Your enthusiasm and encouragement have meant the world to me.

I'm sure many of you have noticed that my updates have become less and less frequent over the past few months, and I want to take a moment to address this. Life has a way of throwing curveballs at us, and lately, I've found myself navigating through a series of personal challenges that have impacted my ability to maintain the rhythm of my updates. While I won't delve into the details of these circumstances, I want you to know that your understanding and patience mean the world to me.

Time, or rather, the lack of it, has emerged as one of the primary challenges I've faced. With multiple stories in the works, my personal life, my job, collaborative projects with dear friends, and the demanding task of actually writing and updating my stories, has taken a serious toll on me.

In the past six months, stress became a frequent companion. I found myself struggling to keep up with everything and not being able to give my best to any one aspect. There were times when I didn't even feel like picking up the pen (or keyboard, rather) to write. It's during these moments that I realized that I can't continue to go on like this. Even when we love something dearly, pushing too hard without pause can lead to burnout.

Let's face it, though, I'm no expert in stress management, and I'm certainly not the best person to dish out advice on it. However, I believe in - or at least trying to - practicing what I preach, and that's why I've made a decision. I'm taking a breather from updating. Instead, I'll be pre-writing chapters, crafting a backlog that will allow me to follow a more structured schedulethat honors the commitment I have to both my writing and my readers. This means I can dedicate time to each story without compromising on quality.

Please know that this decision was not made lightly. I hold immense respect for your loyalty and the investment you've shown in my stories. Your patience and understanding during this period mean more to me than I can express. Your unwavering support is what keeps me going, and I can't wait to return with fresh chapters that have been crafted with care.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience, and your unwavering support. Your readership means the world to me, and I can't wait to return with fresh chapters and a renewed spirit. Until then, take care of yourselves and remember that it's okay to hit the pause button when life gets a bit overwhelming.

With Love,
Nico

PS; This Authors Note will get deleted once I am Back to Update regularly

PPS; Of course I'm not completely away. You all can still Communicate with me here over Wattpad, Instagram (WordsByNico) or Twitter (@/YuukiSaino)