The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #1

The group stood in front of the forest, watching it burn.

"Can I be frank with you guys?" Yn asked with his arms crossed.

"Sure! But I don't see how changing you name is gonna help us." Luz replied tilting her head.

"Can I still be King?" The small demon asked worriedly as he sat on Edas shoulder. The older witch Put a Hand on Luz' shoulder and patted Kings head.

"Shhh, let Frank speak." She said looking at Yn.

◈◈◈

Yn looked at the map on the table in front of the team. "I think we're missing something..."

"Teamwork?" Luz asked, leaning to Yn, looking at the map as well.

"Cohesion?" King jumped onto the taller teens head.

"A general sense of what we're doing?" Eda said, sitting down besides the teens.

◈◈◈

King came out of the house with a knife in his. "Hey, I've got a Question. Is stabbing someone immoral?"

"Not if they consent to it." Yn replied sitting in the ground, not looking up from his note.

"Depends who you're stabbing." Eda said.

"YES???" Luz yelled shocked as she took the knife out of Kings paw.

◈◈◈

Yn was about to leave the Owl House in the middle of the night but was stopped by Eda.

"Where are you going?" The Owl Lady asked with a raised eyebrow.

The boy tiredly looked up at the Witch in front of him. "I'm going to get ice cream. Or commit a fellony. I'm deciding on the way.

◈◈◈

"Okay. What's your favourite horror movie?" Yn asked looking at His friend group.

"Ooh. It!" Luz quickly answered, more excited than she should be.

"I'd say Saw." Willow answered nodding.

"Even tho I hate creepy dolls it's Annabelle." Gus said with a shudder.

"Highschool Musical." Everyone looked at Amity with a raised brow and Yn chuckled slightly. "What? After watching that movie I spend all school days terrified, that the whole school would start singing and I would be the only one, who didn't know the lyrics."

Yns chuckles turned into full blown laughter.

◈◈◈

Well here's little fun shit, that I  probably will post more often in between Chapters! Hope you liked it and I'll See you in the next big Chapter! :)