The Lake is a Lie

Eclipse Lake Pt. 2

◈◈◈

Together with King and Eda, Yn hid behind a stone wall and carefully looked over it, while his two companions talked out their plan.

"Okay, watch this", Eda said as she pulled her hair over her head and drew a face on it, "I'll be the ghost of miner's past and spook them out!"

"You look like one of my hairballs", King commented, "let's just do the trenchcoat thing!"

"Or, you know", Yn began, "we so something that'll actually work."

"Which is?" Eda questioned.

"Me, sneaking up on them and paralyze them with the venom of my claw.."

"Can you even control it's output?" King asked half teasingly as he jumped on Yn's head.

"You'll see." Yn simply retorted and wanted to turn back, but stopped when a Magenta fireball flew past him. He let out a startled scream and took a step back, as the fireball flew directly at Kikimoras group, almost hitting her, causing the Abomaton to activated it's shield to protect the scouting party.

The trio was soon rejoined by Amity and Hunter, as they ran towards the their destination.

"Why didn't you wait for our signal?" Eda asked.

"Yeah", Yn agreed, "it really doesn't fit you to just ignore a plan."

"We don't have time to play", Amity retorted, while running, "we are getting that Titans Blood!" As they ran, Amitys device fell out of her - unbeknownst to her.

Tabitha and the cardinal palisman swiftly followed after the five.

◈◈◈

In her room, Luz was laying in her bed, playing with the Echo Mouse, as Yuhria stepped inside, holding a delicious smelling Bowl of Soup.

"Hey Luz", she Said carefully, "how are you doing?"

"Pretty great", Luz said, while she continued playing with the echo mouse.

"I have some soup for you." Yuhria stepped next to her and put the bowl on the floor.

"Great, oh! Watch this!" Luz said, making Yuhria looked over to her. "Little Mouse, Owl House, frilly blouse, boop!" She booped the Echo Mouse's nose, causing it to Project another one's of Philips diary entries. Confused, she turned around to look at the projection, so did Yuhria.

My journey to Eclipse Lake has been a
success, and yet a tragic failure. The tunnels were filled with a substance known as Fool's blood,signifies a decaying vein. I was lucky to get out alive, my companions... were not.

The projection ended and  Luz gasped. "Oh no, we gotta warn them gotta call!"

"Wait, Luz-" Yuhria said, but she already reached for the crystal ball and accidentally knocked it over, breaking it.

"Dang it!"

Yuhria sighed a little, rubbing her forehead. Sick kids, were always a pain. She remembered clearly, when Tabitha. No. Not the time to think about that. She had a kid to watch here. "Luz-" But, again, before she could say anything, Luz acted. This time by yelling