Let's go watch some Sports!

Escape Of The Palisman PT1.

◈◈◈

It was a nice and sunny day at the Boiling Isles. Small kids were joyfully playing in the playground. It was a peaceful sight. Well, it would be if Luz wasn't panicking too much over anything.

"What if he gets hurt? What if the kids are mean to him? My parental instincts are freaking out, Yn!" Luz said, looking over to Yn, who leaned against a Wall near the bench she and Eda sat on. He had his arms crossed and raised and eyebrow at her.

"Luz. Can your parental instincts calm down for a sec?" Yn chuckled lightly. "The worst thing that can happen is that some random child thinks he's a stuffed animal.... Then tries to rub boogers in him."

"That doesn't Help!" Luz exclaimed.

"He's fine," Eda said with a carefree smile and gently poked Luz's forehead. "Look at him."

Luz turned to look at King for a few minutes who was trying to climb up the slide with little success.

".It does look like he's having fun," She admitted, watching King fall down the slide a couple of times.

Once Yn noticed her calming down, he sighed, still looking at the kids playing with a blank expression. His thoughts still revolved around the events of the last few days. He still didn't turn back completely, so he just accepted that the scales littering his body, his fangs and the orange hue in his eyes were permanent changes to his appearance.

His thoughts were disrupted when Luz spoke Up again.

"Aw, I wonder what cute little he's playing." She cooed.

"Probably something stupid." Yn said with a soft smile.

"Stand back, cretins," King said, glaring at the small kids around him who were watching him climb up the slide with curious eyes. Grunting, he
finally reached the top of the slide and cheered

"Yes! Yes! This is a throne worthy of a tyrant. Bow to me you snotty underlings. BOW!" The kids look at each other before smiling
adorably.

"Okay!" Following his commands, a kid did a handstand while the other does a backbend, both with
matching dorky looks on their faces.

"Yes, appease your master,"King said, rubbing his paws together. Another kid came up from behind
him.

"This isn't for standing, it's for sliding. You try." The kid said before shoving him down the slide.

King fell to the ground with a thud and he immediately ran over to the bench, screaming.

"Eda! That monster took my throne."

"You mean the toddler?" Yn asked with a raised eyebrow, looking down at the small demon.

"No! He's an usurper." King yelled before tugging at the teens leg. "Go beat him up!"

Yn rolled his eyes and picked up King by his collar. "I am Not going to beat up a small kid, King."

"Then you are useless!" King exclaimed slamming his paw against Yns nose, causing the teen to let him drop to the ground.