New informations

Echoes of The Past Pt.2

◈◈◈

Yn sat on the ground with Scylla laying on his legs. She was dozing off, with Yns Notebook in her back, while Yn listened to Yuhria and took notes. "So let me get this straight", he began to tap his pen against his notebook and looked up from it to Yuhria with an eyebrow raised. "Everyone in our Family has Dragons blood in their veins but it only shows it's effect when you have a kid with a human because...?"

"It's because Dragons Blood can't fully alter the physiology of witches since they already have magic in then, which hinders the blood from showing it's effects...", Yuhria explained, pacing around in front of him. "Humans on the other hand don't have magic, allowing the Dragons Blood to alter their physiology. But even If we have children with humans, the human part of the child must be more prominent than the witch part. If you were born with a bile sac, the Dragon Blood wouldn't have any great effects other than amplifying your already existing magic a little."

"So what exactly does the Dragon Side of a hybrid like me Change? Apart from the obvious things?" Yn asked as He leaned back a little. Careful to not wake Up Scylla. The Komodo Dragon was sleeping soundly.

"Well... You know about the physical and magical Changes so..." Yuhria stopped for a moment and looked at Yn before sighing. "The other changes that could occur are all mentally. Meaning that mainly your personality can go through some Changes."

Yn looked at her in confusion. "A little more specific please?"

Yuhria sighed softly. "It will mostly be small Things. You can get more aggressive more easily, or you can get calmer... And you can become pretty possessive about things and people..."

"Great. I'm becoming a King 2.0" Yn deadpanned and sighed. "alright...Then the Last two questions I have for today... How did Dragons Blood even end Up in our family, and what is this Garden place Thing?"

"Alright, so I can't tell you how it exactly was, since I never really listened when there was talking about our roots, but If I remember correctly the true dragons somehow found a way into the human realm. At first they were feared and prayed upon like gods. Well, until the Humans found out how powerful Dragons Blood can be. They found out that Dragons Blood can grant humans magical Powers and alter their physiology. So they started to hunt the Dragons, which was only possible because true dragons are significantly weaker in the human realm, and consumed their Blood. Long Story short, one of the new Born Hybrids found a way into the Boiling isles and had a child with a witch from the Najera Family, causing our Family to become what we're now."

Yn hummed quietly as He leaned back forward. "So the reason for all of this." He raised his claw and gestured to His orange eye. "Is a dumb human who couldn't control his hunger for power?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Yuhria agreed with a nod.

He sighed. "And who was the last hybrid?"

"Your great-grandmother."

"And she tossed Scylla out?" He raised an eyebrow and carefully pat the sleeping palisman on his lap "What a bitch."

"She probably had her reasons. Maybe he wanted to protect her from something..." Yuhria argued but Yn just sighed

"What a dumb excuse to abandon someone..." He muttered and then looked around. "And what is this place? Why is it Hidden like that?"