We need to get them back

Young Blood, Old Souls Pt.1

◈◈◈

"The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely. Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created
the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that
say he's planning something big. I wonder if catching Eda and Yn was part of that plan..." King placed the book down.

"What do you think, Luz?" King looked around to see that Luz wasn't there. "Luz?" He then spotted her sitting on the windowsill, looking out.

She sighed and looked down at the cape that Eda made for her. It had a tag that read: 'To a Young witch from her proud mentor - Eda' She then grabbed a phone and looked at picture of her an Yn taking a selfie. It was one of her favourite pictures. Yn was making a silly face, which made her laugh. She softly smiled at the picture and then put the Phone away.

"I don't care what Belos is up to, because today... I'm saving Yn and Eda!" She said standing in front of the window. In just one second she put her cape on. She walked into a closed full of weapons and looked around for one she could use. She heard tiny footsteps approaching the door.

"Luz what are doing?"

She turned around to look at King, but immediatly continued to search the room. "This is serious King. Eda used all of her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. And Yn got caught by that Tabitha Girl! Eda is in her Owl Beast form and is being taken before the Emperor, the same probably goes for Yn." She picked up several weapons quickly ditched them. "I don't know what Belos plans with them, but I'm going to rescue them."

"Haven't you been listening? He's the Emperor! The most powerful witch alive!" King exclaimed, but Luz replied by sighing. She turned to face King again and kneeled down to His Level.

"King, please try to understand. Eda and Yn are in this situation because of my stupid choice! I have to make up for it and get them back"

"But she's in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you? And what about Yn? If you find him, you probably still have to fight that Tabitha girl! And she also has a dragon artifact. How are you gonna manage that?"

Luz looked to the side not knowing what to say... Everything King said was true. Eda probably wouldn't recognized her and Tabitha didn't seem like she'd play around. "I don't know, but I have to try anyway."

King grabbed Luz hand. "Well then, I'm going too."

She looked at him sternly. "King"

But he interrupted her. "Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider her family. The same goes for Yn... And he is also my boo boo buddy! I want them back just as much as you do."

Luz smiled at him "Alright. Then we have no time to lose!"

◈◈◈