The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #6

◈◈◈

[Chat between Tabitha and Yn]

Depresso: Please don't text me for the next hour. I'm going to be on the treadmill.

ScalyBoi; I wasn't planning on texting you.

Depresso: What did I just say?

◈◈◈

Amity put her hands to her hips and had a satisfied Smile on her lips. "All in all a 100% successfull trip."

"We lost Ed and Em!" Luz called out from behind her.

"All in all a 100% successfull trip."

◈◈◈

Yn tapped the table with his knuckles and Hunter tapped in response.

"What are they doing?" Luz asked in pure confusion, while Tabitha sipped her tea, next to her.

"Morse Code."

Yn started to aggressively tap the table and Hunter slammed his hand in the table.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK-"

◈◈◈

With a raised eyebrow Amity looked over Gus and Yns Halloween costume. "Why are you dressed as eachother?"

"Yn is the scariest thing I could think off." Gus replied proudly.

"Luz told me  I should pick the dumbest costume possible."

◈◈◈

The squad was having dinner together..

"Hey Yn", Amity said, "can you pass over the salt?"

Yn threw Tabitha over the table.

◈◈◈

Everyone was at Yns funeral, when he suddenly jumped in front of the group.

"What's up bitches? I'm back!"

Everyone looked at him in shock, until Luz wiped away her tears and spoke Up: "You can't be here. You can't be here. You are Dead. We literally saw you die!"

"Death is a social construct."

◈◈◈

Another little Incorrect Quotes, before we get into the mid-season finale! I hope you liked it.

And I have a little question how would you rank the original Characters I added in this story (Yn, Yuhria, Nhil, Flayre, Tabitha, Ellan, Scylla) from your least Favorite to you Favourite? It's Just something that really interests me right now. 🤔