Yn's totally fun day

Once Upon a Swap Pt2.

◈◈◈

~ [Running Errands] ~

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright on your own?" Yn asked after helping Luz getting back up to her feet. It felt a little weird since he had to crane his neck to meet her gaze. She was now atleast a head taller then him. 'This brings Back memories...'

"Yep, I'm good..don't you worry about me!" Luz replied, giving him a thumbs up. He hesitantly smiled at her and grabbed the empty bag Eda pointed at earlier.

"Well, then. I'll be going now..." Yn said, reading the list of the items Eda want's him to get. Looking at it he already knew, that he would be busy for a while. He didn't even know what most of these were... Atleast, Eda Put little description behind each Item.

"Take care!" Luz smiled as she waved at him, accidentally creating another light beam, that knocked her off her feet again. Yn chuckled at this and put the list and bag with snails away.

"Try not to blow up anything, this time" He smiled carrying the bag his shoulder.

"I'll try not to!" She nodded and waved. Thankfully she didnt cast a spell this time.

'She has Magic now so she shouldn't get into to much Trouble...' He thought while walking away. He heard a crash behind him and awkwardly scratched his head. 'Then again...this is Luz..'

"She'll be fine..." He muttered to himself as he took a look at Eda's list. "I should get this stuff before it get's dark.."

◈◈◈

[First Item.]

With his hands in his pockets and the empty bag under his arms, Yn walked through the market place. He smiled softly as he looked around.

"So where is..." He mumbled to himself. He really should've paid attention, when Eda gave him and Luz a little tour through bonesborough. It was just to show them her favourite pickpocket spots.

After minutes of just walking around he finally found Morton's stand. With a sigh he walked up to it and watched a few witches getting their potions until it was his turn.

"Hey Morton" He said and raised his hand to greet the potion seller.

The witch looked at him for a moment in confusion. "Oh! You're one of Eda's Kids right?" He asked after recognizing Yns face.

"Sure am!" Yn replied with a smiled.

"All right. What do you need?" Morton suddenly had three different potions in his counter. "A high potent poison?" He pointed at a green bottle with a dark Green liquid in it. "A Fake Love potion?" He pointed at a potion that changed colors from pink to black to pink again. "Or a transmorph potion to Change your Face?" He gestured to a blue glowing potion.

"Oh No I need-..." Yn smiled turned into a frown. "Wait, what's wrong with my face?" He asked while Morton put away the three potions without answering. He narrowed his eyes at the potion selling witch and sighed. "I need Eda's Elixier. Seems like she is almost out again."

Morton looked at Yn before pulling out a box of elixir and putting it in the counter. "So she's sending out Errands Boys now." He said before holding out his Hand. "Well that'll be one hundred Snails."