Ruins and Diaries

Through the Looking Glass Ruins Pt.2

◈◈◈

"According to the map, we should be getting close." Mattholomule was leading the group through the forest. They were walking without anything big happening for some time now. But then He suddenly screame as a snake grabbed him by his ankle and pulled him up, causing him to dangle around.

Gus quickly stepped in to help. "Don't worry, Matty. I got ya." He said proudly and used plant glyph to summon a vine. The Vine grew and poked the snake.

"Hey! Only Bria can call me-" He got cut off when the snake let good him. He screamed as he fell to the ground

Gavin and Angmar went pick Mattholomule up by the arms and dragged him off.

"Come on, dude...", Gavin said.

"I'm not surprised he couldn't handle
Glandus..." Angmar added.

"What did they mean by "couldn't handle Glandus", Gus asked as he and Bria walked after them.

"Things work differently at Glandus. Weak students are pushed around by the strong." Bria explained sadly, but then smiled. "But if Ihad a Galdorstone, I might be able to change things for the better."

Gus smiled at her but stopped when Angmar called out to them.

"Hey! Over here!"

The two quickly moved to them. They all stood in front of the entrance to the Ruins.

Bria gasped. "Okay, Angmar, you're on lookout duty." She looked ober to see Angmar following away a Butter fly. "Angmar~"

"Hmm?"

"I said you're on lookout duty. And if I catch you playing with anymore bugs, I'll make you eat them! Okay?" She said smiling, causing Angmar to whimper. "I believe in you" She waved.

"I can't believe we found it", Mattholomule said as he, Bria, Gavin and Gus entered the ruins. The four looked around in awe and Bria climbed up one of the statues, where she teared off some vines and gasped.

She grabbed the Galdorstone and
cracked the statue in the process. "Oh. Whoops." She giggled, not caring about what she did. She hopped of the Statue. 'Well, we did it everyone. The power of the Galdorstones is ours!" Her eyes began to glow as she used her magic. She slammed her hand onto the ground and created a huge pullar. She squealed in happiness. " I can't believe it. The legends
were true! Woo-hoo!"

As Bria, Gavin, and Mattholomule went around stealing the Galdorstones, Gus moved aside the
plant covering the bases of the statues.

"Huh. "The Phantom Bringer:" "Aleth the Vision Creator"? "Khari the Mirage Maker" But these titles are for--", He muttered until a realization hit him and He gaspe. "Oh no. Stop! These aren't ruins. This is an illusionist graveyard", He yelled out as he turned around to the other.

"Ew" Mattholomule said in disgust, as he dropped the Galdorstone he was holding. But Bria only giggle.

"Aw, Gus, you're saying that as if it's a
bad thing."

"What? Of course it is", Gus retorted in disbelief. "These stones were
theirs. We shouldn't take them."

"Even if these witches were alive, what would illusionists use Galdorstones for? High-def party
tricks?" Bria walked towards Gus and pushed the a Galdorstones into His hands. "Come on, Gus. Don't you wanna power up those cool spells of yours?"