Facts about the Characters

Yo! Here I am with a little small something, this time some little "fun"facts about the Characters of this Story...only Yn and the original Characters tho.

Well, let's start!

Yn;
- Back in the human realm he had a phase where he cut himself. Once his dad found him one time, he stopped though. Now whenever He feels the urge to Hurt himself, He snaps himself with a rubberband.

- YN has a secret talent for imitating Hooty's unique voice. Whenever he wants to lighten the mood, he breaks into an impromptu Hooty impersonation, earning laughter from his friends.

- YN's attempt to create a love potion, Just for fun, ended up attracting every stray animal in the neighborhood, but not a single romantic prospect. He now spends weekends volunteering at the local animal shelter.

- YN struggles with homesickness and occasionally retreats to a hidden spot to listen to a recorded message from His father, finding solace in the familiar voice.

- YN has an irrational fear of bubblegum, stemming from a childhood incident involving a sticky mishap.

- He is scared of bats

Scylla;

- Scyllq, has an unusual talent for mimicking YN's ringtone. Yn is often bewildered when He mistakes her calls for actual phone notifications.

- Scylla has a mischievous streak and once stole a bag of marshmallows from the kitchen, only to have Luz Help her roast them using glyphs and share the perfectly toasted treats with YN.

- Scylla's favorite pastime is challenging other palismans to a race through the magical realm behind YN's back. She's the reigning speed queen, proudly displaying a collection of "victory feathers" she claims from each race.

- YN learned the hard way not to let Scylla near his wardrobe unsupervised. The komodo dragon palisman has a penchant for vibrant accessories and has been spotted wearing YN's socks as stylish leg warmers.

- Scylla is surprisingly adept at solving magical puzzles. YN once accidentally summoned a puzzle that stumped him for hours, only for Scylla to nudge the correct solution with her snout in seconds.

Tabitha;

- she has a secret talent for creating elaborate origami creatures when she thinks no one is watching.

- Tabitha's proficiency with magic is only rivaled by her inability to master the art of baking. Her attempts at conjuring desserts often result in burnt cookies and mysteriously exploding cakes.

- Behind closed doors, Tabitha is an avid collector of magical-themed plush toys. Her bed is adorned with an array of cuddly creatures, showcasing a softer side hidden from her fellow coven members.

- she often cries Herself to sleep

- Tabitha's attempts at humor are often dry and sarcastic, earning her a reputation for having a "dark sense of humor" among her acquaintances.

- Tabitha's commitment to the Emperor's Coven is fueled by a sense of obligation and a fear of being abandoned, stemming from the loss of those she cared about.

- The stoic mask Tabitha wears in public conceals a profound sense of guilt for the actions she's taken under the Emperor's command,

- she is Plaqued by Nightmare

- She would Kill Herself with No hesitation If it means saving those dear to her.

Yuhria;

- Yuhria is known for her comforting lullabies, and she once enchanted a musical mobile that played soothing melodies for Tabitha during sleepless nights.

- Yuhria has a fear of heights and once accidentally levitated too high during a magical flight lesson, resulting in a rescue mission by enchanted flying carpets.

Nhil;

- Nhil has a love for riddles and often challenges YN to solve them, claiming it's a traditional dragon pastime to keep the mind sharp.

- Despite his occasional grumbling, Nhil is fiercely protective of YN and has a deep understanding of the magical connection between them.

- Despite the bravado, Nhil harbors a deep loneliness, longing for the companionship of other dragons and the freedom of the open skies.

- The dragon is surprisingly adept at offering emotional support, acting as a confidant for YN during moments of doubt or difficulty, proving that even a dragon in a bracelet can be a loyal friend.

Flayre;

- Flayre has a fascination with the history of magic and often shares tales of legendary wizards and powerful enchantments with Tabitha, fostering a deep appreciation for magical heritage.

- Flayre has a particular fondness for moonlit landscapes, and Tabitha occasionally finds herself compelled to take nighttime walks under the dragon's influence.

And, Well, that's it for now! The others need more Time onscreen (Aeonia for example) Before I can reveals more about them! I Hope you enjoyed this little Facts and please do comment your headcannons about the Characters!