A Weird Dream

◈◈◈

YN found himself standing in a dark void. The only light source was his glowing dragon wristband, that illuminated a small area around him. He started to aimlessly wander around, with no one but his thoughts and bracelet by his side.

He tried looking around but it was all just black and nothing else.

"What a weird place..." Yn grumbled as he desperatly tried to see something in the dark. A person, an animal, hell even a normal house would take the sense of loneliness from him. But nothing. He sighed softly and sat down. What else was He supposed to do?

"I hate it here."

He suddenly heard a deep growl coming from everywhere. He quickly tried to locate where it came from... But he couldn't.

The growling continued until YN finally decided to speak up. "What the hell is going on here?" The growling stopped.

"You're not supposed to be here" A deep voice grumbled, causing the whole room to shake.

The teen quickly got up. "Well that doesnt answer my question ominous, disembodied voice." The boy said gesturing behing him. "So I'll ask again. What is going on here." Orange eyes appear in front of him, staring at him, or rather His wrist.

"This bracelet. Why do you have it?" The voice asked deeply.

YN looked at his wrist. "I found it.. Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because this technically isn't supposed to be in your hands."

"Oh, that definetly gives me all the information I want!" YN said sarcastically, while putting his hands on his hips.

The voice growled deeply bit then sighed before the orange eyes came closer. "What do you want to know?"

"Okay, so first Things first..What is this place? Is this like my subconciousness or something?"

The voice just laughed. "No, that would be the biggest cliché there is."

YN crossed his arms. "This situation itself is very clichéd to be honest. I find a random dragon bracelet and like a few days later I find myself in a dark..somewhere with a pair of creepy glowing eyes. Yeah, that's like one of the most cliché things ever" YN shrugged.

"Well, I can't really say were you are. Because I am Not sure myself. The only thing I know is that we aren't in The Boiling Isles. Well, your body is, but your soul isn't. But you arent in the human realm either."

"And that means what exactly? Am I in the abyss or something?" YN questioned with a confused look.

"You can call it that. Seems like fitting."

"Okay, now my second question...What is this bracelet and what are you?"

Suddenly the room started to shake and light up a little. It still was sheer nothingness, but the place YN stood in was now grey. And in front of him stood something, that made him gasp.

"Behold boy, for I am Nhil a True Dragon!"  The figure in front of YN was a huge dragon with dark purples scales and black claws. It's eyes were orange and it had multiple horns in its head.

"Woooaaah!" YNs eyes began to shine as he looked at the dragon in front of him. 

"And your little bracelet is my artifact. And since you have it now, we two share a bond. It's my first one in fourteen years. Since her..." Nhil mumbled the last part. His voice seemed sentimental.

"Okay, okay, okay! But the most important question now... Do you breath lightning?" YN asked, smiling like a little child and holding his arms up in excitement. Ignoring Nhil's last statement.

The dragon just stared at him for a few seconds. "I do!" Nhil then exclaimed equally excited, what caused YN to jump up in excitement.

"I knew it! But Nhil..."  He looked up at the dragon again. "What can I do with this thing...Your artifact?"

"Isn't it obvious little halfling?"

"Halfing? Isn't that a class in Dn-"

"You obviously can use magic with it! Well now you can, after it got activated when you had your little encounter with the puppeteer." The room started to crumble.

YN took a few steps back. "What now?"

"It seems, your body is about to wake up and needs it's soul back." Nhil sighed and disappeared into the dark again. "Take care halfling boy. We will meet again soon"

"Wait! How do I use magic with this artifact? What are "True Dragons"? Why do you call me halfling? I have so many questions left! I cant go now!" YN called out.

"You will get all your answers soon..Except for the magic one. I should tell you how." Nhil cleared his throat. "You have two methods. You can use spells like the witches, but only with your bracelet arm, or you can use projections like the shield you used earlier. You have to figure out the rest by yourself!" The purple dragon laughed as YN fell into the big crack forming in the ground.

◈◈◈

"No!" YN screamed as he shot up. He breathed heavily and his heart was racing. He looked around to see that he was back at the Owl House. Still sitting on the window sill. "...Looks like I fell asleep here.." He looked out to see that the sun rose slowly and illuminated the island again.

He rubbed his eyes as he stood up. He noticed that his bracelet changed. The eyes of it tunred from black to orange. "Huh...activated in a literal way eh?" He quietly whispered as he slowly walked over his sleeping back to leave the room. 

He has to go for a walk now.

◈◈◈

AN: A really short chapter this time, since this kinda is a short I guess? Well either way! I hope you liked this little infodump I did here ^^'

And until the next chapter :3