Oh, wow. Sports.

Wing It Like Witches PT.2

◈◈◈

Yn leaned at a wall and looked at his bracelet, which he held in his hand. It felt weird looking at it so closely, since he never really did that. It looked like a dragon, so that more than enough for him. But now he noticed how beautiful it actually was. Especially the crystal eyes, that seemed like the looked at him.

He hummed quietly as he put it back onto his wrist and looked at Luz, who walked to him, Willow and Gus. "Sooo... How exactly do you play Grudgby?" She asked.

"Hey Gus. You think you can give us a little illusion presentation?" Yn asked as he pushed himself from the wall and got closer to the three.

"Can do!" Gus exclaimed and created an illusion of the Grudgby field in front of them. "Well, there's a ball and you score by getting it through the other teams Goal."

"Ah, so like almost every sport that involves a ball. Should've guessed that." Yn nodded. He got something to eat after Luz challenged Bosha and now he was in a slightly better mood.

"That Sounds easy!" Luz smirked proudly and Yn nodded in aggrement.

"So where's the catch?" He asked.

"Well..." Willow summoned a leafe and blowed it over to the field. Once it touched the ground it got destroyed by fire, vines, ice shards and Rocks.

"There it is." Yn sighed

"Oh right. Boiling Isles." Luz said. "Should've predicted this." She pulled out her phone and started to play motivational music. Out of nowhere she got a handband and a whistle. "Alright! Every great sports movie includes a training montage."

Yn sighed. "Lus this isn't-"

"Hush." She simply said.

Gus raised his hand in confusion. "Uh, what is a Mon-tage?"

"Well..." And that's where the montage began.

Luz was standing in front of a blackboard, explained what a montage is. Gus was writing down information, why Willow threw a questioning gaze at Yn. But He kust shrugged as an answer.

Suddenly they were having a tea party with all of them wearing animal pajamas. And then they were back on the field.

"Oooh, I get it now." Gus said... "Wait! Were we just having a teaparty in jammies?"

"What happens in the montage, stays the montage!" Luz said sternly.

"What she said." Yn was leaning against the wall again.

Luz took out a ball and smiled. "Now let's hit the field!" Gus and Willow made their way onto the field. Yn stepped next to Luz.

"You're not going to go overboard are you?" He asked.

"Get out on the field, maggot!" She screamed at in response, which Yn didn't like at all. He crossed his arms and glared at Luz.

"Excuse me?" He raised and eyebrow at her and then grabbed her by the collar of her uniform. "Don't you dare let this get to your head and Go overboard, Luz." He growled, his eyes blinked orange for a Moment. "Our you'll get a montage of punishment." He then smiled at her. "Understood?"