New Life, New School

The First Day PT1

◈◈◈

"Oh man..." Yn muttered. Currently He, Luz and Eda stood in a dark backstage at Hexside. Yn and Luz got ready for their placement exam. The brunette girl pulled out a light glyph and activated it, illuminating the three in a soft light.

"I-I'm not ready, Eda. Maybe we should go back..." Luz said nervously looking at the older witch.

"Same Here... I'm so fucking nervous right now..." Yn agreed with Luz. "Never been this nervous since I've transfered to my new school back home..." He muttered.

"Now don't worry, Kids. You got this. Just remember what you practiced." Eda reassured the two teens putting a hand on their shoulders.

Yn took a deep breath and nodded.

"I don't know Eda..." Luz said. "What if we mess up? What if we fail? What if-" She was interrupted when Yn put his hands unto her shoulders.

"Don't worry. Eda is right. We trained a lot. We will rock this!" He said, obviously nervous himself.

Luz couldn't help but smiled from Yns word.

"You two shouldn't worry to much." Eda said. "I had to do the same thing when I was a witchling. It's Like a rite of Passage... Granted I was a little more gifted."

"Eda!" Luz groaned.

"Not helping." Yn sighed.

"Right, right. Sorry." Eda apologized with a slight chuckled.

Luz looked over to Yn. "Can you go first...?"

The messy haired Teen sighed. "Alright." He took a deep breath as He walked to the center of the Stage. The curtains opened, revealing Principal Bump sitting down with a notepad and a pen.

"Ah. Mister Najera, you're First I see."

"Unfortunately yes." The boy nodded before taking in a deep breath. "I don't have a cool speech so I'm just going to do my stuff." He drew a spell circle and summoned two abominations, one humanoid and one dragon. They both bowed before the principal, before the humanoid abomination intertwined its arm with the Dragons tail, forming the words Yn Najera between them.

Bump leaned forward with an interested look in his face.

Yn smiled as he breathed in deeply before breathing out his basic magical breath as a white flame, which swiftly turned into his light breath, causing everyone to cover their eyes.

Once the light subsided everyone saw, that the stage was now covered in ice crystals, glistening in the light of a light ball the teen summoned. Above the abomination the words "The Dragon Witch" we're spelled in lightning and flames. Together with the abominations they created "The Dragon Witch Yn Najera."

In front of all this Yn stood with the shield his bracelet can created.

It was dead silence for a few moments until both Luz and Eda began to cheer.

"Oh yeah Kiddo! Good Job!" Eda yelled.

"That was awesome Yn!" Luz cheered and even Principal Bump smiled.