Abominations seem fun

I Was A Teenage Abomination Pt1

◈◈◈

YN sighed as he walked around in bonesborough. He woke up pretty early but surprisingly Eda was already awake before him, which was pretty weird..Since it was Eda. But thanks to that he knew his next destination; The Library! Eda wanted him to return some books for her buut... He'll just say he forgot it. She probably wouldn't even scold him for that.

"So...where exactly is it...?" He mumble to himself as he looked around, until a big shadow fell over him. He turend to see that it came from the library. "Well that's convenient." He smiled as he put his fists against his hips.

◈◈◈

As he entered the library, the teen boy's smile grew even bigger and tears filles his eyes. This was the most beautiful place he had ever seen! He had the feeling that he could find everything here! He looked over to the podium to see a librarian. With a soft smile he went up to them.

"Hello! I'm new here! Can you please show me were the books about basic magic and magical artifacts are?" He asked with a soft, shy smile on his face. The librarian raised an eyebrow, before they lifted their hand and pointed into a direction.

"Just go left and then the third shelf on your right will have all we have." They said.

"Thank you very much!" YN said with a smile and went the way, the librarian told him. When he got there his smile got even wider. There were so many shelves with so many different books on different magical topics! He felt like he was in paradise. "I'm dead aren't I?" He walked around and grabbed every book he was able to get. Mostly about basic magic and the basics of magical artifacts.

Happily humming he went to a table to sit down, but he bumped into another person. 

"Ugh watch it!" The green haired witch girl, YN ran into turned around with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He said as he tried to look over the stack of books in his hands. His ears twitched as the girl spoke again after a scoff.

"I'm guessing you don't learn before a test do you?" She said pointing at the books. "Judging by the artifact books, I'm guessing oracle track?"

"Wow, rude." He said as he looked past the books to finally fully see the girl. She had green hair with brown roots and a star in her chest that read Top Student . "I am getting all them to learn about magic. All of this is pretty new to me."

The witch girl raised an eyebrow. "To "learn" about magic? Did you grow up without magic or something?"

"Well...Let's just say, that my dad isn't a big fan of magic." YN said with a shy chuckle. He could've told her that he was human...But he didn't. He himself didn't know why. 

"Huh, weird.." The girl said with squinted eyes, she knew something was wrong with this boy.

YN looked around nervously until he saw the pot near the girl. "What is that for? Plant magic?"

That made the girl smirk before she snapped her fingers. "Abomination. Rise." A purpple blob that vaguely looked like a person, came out the pot. That made YNs eyes widen in excitement.