Getting Back Home...Well kinda

Yesterday's Lie Pt.1

◈◈◈

Someones hand sweeped over ther drawer in Luz's room, pushing together everything, that was on it; a tin foil swan, an azura figurine and a dragon figurine. The person stopped for a moment, when they got to a picture of little Luz holding up an Azura and her figurine. The person looked at it for a moment, and then shoved the items into a box below. The person stretched themselves. "Ah, better" They then picked up the box, before looking into the mirror and pushing a strand of hair to the side.

Luz smiled at her reflection and then went outside, to dump the box into the trash. Camilla was standing next to her car as Luz came out and walked down the stairs.

"What's the Box for, Mija?" Camila asked, closing the door before walking towards her daughter.

"Just cleaning a little." Luz looked down at the box with a smile.

"Even this" Camilla asked, as she pulled out the foil swan, "you used to love making me tinfoil swans."

"Oh, I'm uh..." Luz took back the tin foil swan, "just looking for a fresh start!" Camila watched Luz walking towards the trash can with a slightly weirded out expression on her face. "Camp taught me a lot, you know?" Luz said and put down the Box next to the Trash.

Camila looked at Luz strangely. "Yes, it sure did...'

The sound of a rabbit squeaking is heard and Camila let Out a gasp. She and Luz Ran into the forest, to find a rabbit being caught in a trap..

"Ah! Luz, grab the pliers!" Camilla urged and Luz ran away. Camila put on a pair of latex gloves and kneeled  down. Shortly after Luz came back and handed Camilla the pliers. "Okay okay, little bunny, you're gonna be alright." She cut the string, freeing the rabbit. "There we go!" They watched the rabbit hopping away.

"That's the 5th trap this week!" Luz said worriedly.

"If I ever catch who's responsible and then I'll... PA-POW!" Camilla Said angrily, making Luz giggle. "Let's Go Back", Camilla said and gave Luz's nose a boop, "I will make maduros."

Back in her Room Luz looked into the mirror with a Smile and gave a happy sigh. "A new life."

◈◈◈

Yn laid on his bed, reading a book, when his father knocked at the door and the came in.

"Hey Bud, I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?"

"Nah", Yn replied, looking up from his book slightly. "Don't need anything, but thank you."

"Alright. I'm out then", His dad said and walked out the room.

Yn let out a little sigh and put the book aside. "Finally, a place, where we don't have to worry about anything." He said, standing up with a Smile. As he walked past a mirror, he heard someone clear their throat.

"Ahem"

Yn looked over to the mirror, to see the true Yn in the reflection, smiling menacingly. The horns and and fangs only made him look scarier.