Allies for a moment

Hunting Palismen PT.2

◈◈◈

Yn groaned when he opened his his eyes. "Ugh, what happened...huh." He lifted his claw to his head, and noticed himself hanging on a branch, several feet above the ground. Right, the airship they we're on got attacked and crashed. With a grunt he pushed himself off the branch und summoned an abomination that caught him, before he crashed on the ground.

When he put his feet to the ground, he dispatched the abomination and looked around. He stood in a forest, with trees standing tall and some kind of yellow glowing balls. He took some steps forward and stretched out His claw to touch one, but stopped when he noticed the eyes on his bracelet glowing. He pulled his hand back and a second later he heard rustling next to him. He slowly looked over to the bush, it came from and carefully walked towards it.

Suddenly Tabitha broke through it. She had leaves in her hair and all over her clothes. Her gloves, we're slightly ripped, just like the rest of her uniform, and she had small cuts in her face. It seemed like she crashed directly into on of the bushes. When she saw him she gasped and  immediatly drew a spell circle, and shot a scarlet fire ball at him.

Yn yelped and swiftly jumped out the way - the fireball still slightly hit him on the side of his head, burning away some hair. He caught himself with a roll and drew a spell circle, shooting a purple lightning bolt at her, that she blocked with a shield, she created out of plants.

He quickly got up and ran around the shield and wanted to claw at the Raven haired girl. She quickly drew her dagger and blocked the Attack. He growled at her while she smirked. Suddenly a hand made out of scarlet flames, came from the ground and hit him right at the chin, sending him flying up and backwards.

He swiftly caught himself and wantedtl shoot a fire breath at her, but only smoke came out and made him cough.

Tabitha grinned and used the chance to attack him with her dagger. She dashed forward and swung at him - her dagger grew longer, while she did.

Luckily, Yn was able to summon his staff quick enough and managed to block her Attack.

"A palisman, huh" Tabitha asked and smirked. "Well, looks like we got more for the Emperor, right Hunter?" When she didn't get an answer she looked around in confusion. "Hunter?" And then glared at Yn. "Where are Hunter and the Palismen?"

Yn shrugged and pushed her backwards. "How would I know?", He said and stood up, taking some steps back. "But I could ask you the same; where are Luz and the Palismen. But I guess, you don't know anything either." He pointed his staff at Tabitha, ready to attack her.

Tabitha huffed. "Well...I know one thing; Now I can catch you and your Palisman!" She dashed forward, swinging her sword at Yn and when he tried to cast a spell, she simply used a vine to pull his arm to the Side, making him drop his staff.

Yn growled and lifted his claw to block the attack. With a swift move, he grabbed her wrist with his other hand, and made her drop her weapon, before pulling her legs away, making her fall to the floor. Once she touched the ground he used his weight to hold her down. He looked down at her with a cheeky grin. "Or, I have a better Idea."

Tabitha grunted, when she tried to free herself, but Yn was stronger than she expected. "And what would that be?", she glared up at him and wanted to draw a small spell circle, but was stopped by Yn, who summoned vines, that held her fingers down.