When You Switch Bodies

It was a normal day or so you thought. You awoke to Sebastian informing you that it was morning and that breakfast was downstairs. He pampered you a bit more than usual, and a few seconds later, you realized why. 

Your voice was unusually deep. You attempted to chalk it up to grogginess, but when you rubbed your eyes to help wake up, something seemed amiss about that as well. The straw that broke the camel's back, however, was when you rubbed your head to soothe a dull headache that you hadn't noticed until now, and then...  

...Why was your hair so short? 

No, why was your hair so soft? So thin, so... blue? 

You pulled a strand away from your face, and you instantly recognized that shade of blue. You looked around the room only to realize that you recognized it too. You were in Ciel's room. 

You patted down your body and sure enough, it wasn't yours. "Sebastian, what's going on?" You asked, your voice creepily identical to Ciel's. 

Sebastian seemed confused for a second, but your demeanor and personality must have shined through the confines of Ciel's body because Sebastian quickly understood something was awry. 

Regardless, he didn't have time to respond because Ciel's door flew open the next second. Standing in the doorway was you... r body looking very disgruntled and muddled. Your hair was twice the size of your head and unbelievably tangled as the person looked at you perplexed. 

"Sebastian, what is the meaning of this?!" It was Ciel. Using your body, Ciel walked closer to Sebastian, and soon enough, they had a whole conversation without you. 

You couldn't hear what they were saying no matter how close you leaned in, but that was partially your fault because you didn't want to leave the bed. "Um, if I may interject, what are you talking about? This kind of involves me too, you know!? What's going on?" 

They both looked to you, Ciel doing so cautiously as if you were an enemy they were gossiping about. He looked to Sebastian and then to you again before clearing his throat and trying to act confident. "Sebastian will take care of it," He declared. 

The butler took that as his cue to bow and leave, but that still didn't answer your question. "Great... what is 'it' though? What's happening?" 

Ciel seemed uncomfortable as he replied. Granted, this whole situation was uncomfortable. "We've been having recent... quarrels with the reapers, demons, and angels." Ciel started, "I'm assuming this is a petty, irritating form of revenge." 

"I see..." This was awkward now. "So when will this be fixed, because I have to use the bathroom?"