You give him the silent treatment

Ciel recently did something... a tad less than favorable. What he did was honestly quite mean; it was certainly one of Ciel's more rude and condescending moments. Needless to say, you were not pleased in the least. 

   Ciel kept making it worse for himself as time progressed. Even though the unfavorable thing developed into a minor fight, he still didn't seem to understand that there was a problem. He didn't even apologize. The whole argument was like talking to an attractive, dense wall. 

   To make matters even worse, as if what he did wasn't bad enough, when Ciel finally realized that you were mad, he didn't understand why. 

    Even Sebastian knew! Hell, the demon even cringed after Ciel did what he did! The whole room went silent, and yet the damn hobgoblin didn't even hear the pitiful sigh that came from behind him. The demonic butler could recognize when Ciel f*cked up, but for some reason, the successful Earl couldn't be more oblivious! 

   The whole ordeal ended with you not speaking to Ciel. It wasn't meant to be a passive-aggressive punishment or anything, you just genuinely didn't want to talk to him anymore. If he didn't realize why you were upset, you weren't going to spell it out for him. He was a big boy. He was more than capable of putting on his big-boy-leprechaun shoes and figuring it out himself. 

   Your silent treatment started a few days ago, and you were still going strong. You didn't plan on stopping until he apologized. 

  Since he didn't even notice that you were upset until the next day, he was most likely basking in the tranquil silence for the first few hours, and that was fine. Matters would only get worse if he delayed his apology. It would be none other than his own fault if what was originally viewed as peaceful serenity was forced to sour into displeasure. Something that you, on the other hand, would enjoy in full. 

   Ciel finally took notice of your lost voice on the second day. He started off by making small nudges at your attention, but by evening, he appeared to have caught onto the fact that you were upset. Following this discovery, he proceeded to make various efforts at small talk. He even tried to include your opinion in his work a couple of times. Although you liked the effort, you would have appreciated the apology more. 

   Eventually, Ciel caught on that you were really not happy with him. It was about this time in which Ciel tried his hardest to get any form of verbal communication from you. However, some of those attempts ended up being very stupid. One of which, included throwing a pen over his desk so that it would land on the floor next to your escritoire.

   "(Y/N), sorry, I dropped my pen. Could you give it back to me, please?" He asked. 

   You have got to be kidding me. Since you weren't actually ignoring him during this time period --it was only the silent treatment-- you paused your work briefly, and kneeled down to pick up his pen. And, of course, being the kind and loving Lady that you were, you showed him the same exact courtesy and chucked his pen back from whence it came. 

   Don't worry, no one was injured. The pen didn't go flying, either. It landed perfectly fine on his desk; it was just delivered a bit more aggressively than usual. 

   Another one of his idiotic attempts for you to talk to him involved a sudden over indulgence in tea breaks of which he urged you to join. You weren't quite sure what he was expecting with that one. I guess you couldn't speak for Ciel, but for you, it was fairly easy to take a tea break in complete silence. 

   Your favorite attempt, however, was when the both of you met in the middle of the hallway. There were 5 large books in his arms, and immediately upon seeing you, almost as if his arms had given out from under him, he intentionally dropped them all in one large heap. It was painfully noticeable. 

   Now, the main problem with that was that those books had no business being in his hands. The majority of them were romance novels... If you loved Ciel at all, you would know that he sure as hell was not reading any of those stories. 

   The ploy continued, and after dropping them, Ciel scrambled to pick them back up. You assumed this was all done in the hopes that you would help him collect the fallen books. 

   You didn't, you kept walking. 

   As soon as you got to your intended destination from the hallway, you did happen to laugh; it was the small moments like those ones in which you were reminded that Ciel still had a childish side. 

   On the bright side, you were now almost certain that he was getting desperate because you were pretty sure that that was an idea from Finny or Mey-Rin. 

   On the 7th day, Ciel made a grand gesture. At the time, you two had been enjoying another one of your silent tea breaks. It was right after you had finished your pastry that Ciel started to talk.  

   "I'm sure you've heard about the new, elegant French restaurant that held its Grand Opening last week. Availability is still scarce because of how popular it became, but I managed to get a reservation... I remembered how excited you were about it last month... If you're willing to talk to me again, I can ensure a table for us both by tonight. It's... my way of saying sorry." 

   You were speechless at first. That's... one way to present an apology. You honestly didn't think he was listening to you when you were rambling on about the French restaurant. I mean, at the time, you had been harassing him. You just assumed he was ignoring you since you were obstructing him from his work. 

  "...Fine~ Deal! Apology accepted! Oh, I love you! I can't believe you managed to get seating!" Your expressionless face soon faded and a sense of excitement took over. Perhaps too much excitement, because without delay, you wrapped your arms around Ciel's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. 

   After enduring the silent treatment for 7 days, Ciel was relieved to hear your voice again... even if it was in the form of shrill squeals. 

   Although he apologized, he later admitted that he didn't quite know what he did. Even though his next line was probably fake (probably only used during business or social inconveniences), it still sounded like he rehearsed it a lot, so he got points for effort. 

    "...I know what I did must have been truly horrible for you to react in such a way. It's inexcusable that I've taken so long to acknowledge this issue, as well. Please know, I am terribly sorry." Or something like that, you didn't really remember. You were too busy wondering who he stole his speech from, and how hard it was for him to say with a straight face. 

   Luckily, Ciel had a kind and caring butler that was more than happy to inform him about where he went wrong! And inform him, he did. The demon made specially sure that each and every word was delivered with a smile. 

   Ciel, obviously, became irked at Sebastian, but he managed to postpone his scolding of which would have probably been along the lines of: "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" and "Shut it!". You did love Sebastian's desire to embarrass or annoy his young master in appropriate environments. 

   "Nevertheless..." Ciel glared at Sebastian, bypassing his interruption for now, "I suppose I'll confirm the reservations. If we're to make our dinner plans, it'd be best to start getting ready. Sebastian, have the carriage ready by seven?" 

   "Oh! I can't wait!" You cheered, practically hopping for joy. As you were about to run out of the room to get ready, you realized that there was something more important to do first. Trotting up to Ciel, you quickly kissed him on the cheek before rushing toward your room. 

    It's a shame. If you had only waited in the room for a few more seconds, you would've seen Ciel's face turn red. It truly was such a flattering color on the boy.