He realizes you've been kidnapped

(Well, let's be honest, Ciel isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box. Of course this chapter will exist) 

    Sebastian was no idiot, he knew there was something wrong with the scene in front of him, but acting upon a suspicion caused by an open window was absurd! He was given an order, what kind of butler would he be if he ignored it just because of a window?  

      It was disgraceful! So, as to stick to his butler morals, he continued to pursue his master's desires and grabbed a broom to sweep up the vase's broken remains. During such, he managed to find something else peculiar, near the vase's shards, he noticed a shining liquid drop. The liquid's scent was pungent, permeating the air. 

    Well at least to him, to a human the scent was practically nonexistent. He didn't even need to swipe his finger across the spill and sniff it to realize what it was, yet he did, just to be the utmost positive. 

    Chloroform. As obvious as it was odd. That was one drug that Sebastian did not recall the manor containing. 

   An open window and chloroform on the floor... Sebastian knew what the cause of it was; a lousy kidnapper. 

   "Young Master..." He mumbled under his breath. Was the broken vase supposed to be a distraction? It worked like a charm... Quickly running up to his young master's study, he expected to find it barren; the young boy that was once inside, gone. 

    His hypothesis was wrong, however, for he found his young lord sitting in his chair and working on his documents like usual. But, how could Sebastian have been wrong...? 

    "So, did you clean up the mess?" Ciel's stern voice cut through Sebastian's thoughts. 

     "I did, young master." Thankfully, Sebastian was quick witted, meaning it didn't take too long for him to figure out the real answer.  

       "Good. Did you talk with Mey-Rin?" 

       "I do not believe it was her who caused the crash." Sebastian replied, dryly so. 

       It was a few simple flashbacks that made Sebastian realize where he had went wrong in his assumption. Sebastian recalled an out of place speck of white on the edge of the mini table that had previously held the vase... it was frosting. '"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some cake."' 

   Cake. 

   "My lord, has Lady (Y/N) returned yet?" 

   "No, not yet... why?" 

    Sebastian did not hesitate to state his findings and theory. 

     "Search the perimeters for any evidence as to who took her! If you can catch the assailant without any loose ends and without harming her, do so. If not, report your progress to me when your done." Ciel plotted, carefully, "Do you understand me... Sebastian?" 

    "Yes, My Lord."