Tickle time

You were over at Ciel's mansion...again. To be truthful, you essentially lived at Ciel's manor. Ciel had been working for a while and you missed him. I mean, you had your own work, but it was finished. 

     You started to bug him. You were hanging around his seat, purposely annoying him, hoping he would take a break with you just so you would stop. 

   Unfortunately, he was now immune to you bothering him. 

   Sadly, an idea occurred to Ciel during this. He smirked internally as he pulled you into his arms. 

   "Ciel..." You mumbled his name, surprised by his actions. Curiosity peaked you as you wondered what he was going to do next. 

   But then the worst thing happened; he grazed his fingers against your sides, then b-lined to your armpits. 

    After you got through the half-a-second of shock, you began laughing like a maniac, falling to the floor. 

    Ciel kneeled down next to you as he continued searching your body for tickle spots. Then...then he found, it. He found the spot that you wished he would never discover...your feet. 

    You almost kicked him within your pleading for him to stop and your giggles of pain.  

   Finally he obeyed and stopped. You still couldn't stop laughing. As your laughter died down he spoke, "Do you still want me to pay attention to you?" He asked. 

   "Yep!" You chirped, to his surprise. Then you pounced on him as you returned the favor. You straddled him, he was laughing hysterically. 

    You eventually stopped tickling him and stood up. "That was fun~" You said. 

   "I can't believe you...you...did that." He panted. 

    "You did the same to me!" You exclaimed. 

     "...Do you want to play chess?" He asked out of the blue. You know what this meant. He wanted to win against you at something. 

   "Sure why not?" You shrugged and he smirked. 

   You lost. You lost, pathetically.