Nicknames

These nicknames were rarely used.

 Ciel: Darling, (Y/N) 

You: Honey, Sweetheart

      Recently, Ciel has been in his study for much longer than usual. Not only that, you're not even sure if he leaves his study anymore. 

     When Sebastian wakes you up and prepares breakfast, Ciel's working. When you go to sleep, Ciel's working. When you wake up at 4:00 am to get a glass of water Ciel's...still...working! 

           You were starting to get worried. Ciel was obviously overworking himself. 

     ~

   The big door was now the only thing separating you and Ciel. You took a deep breath, mentally preparing a speech you knew you wouldn't go through with, and opened the door.

       "(Y/N)?" Ciel questioned. "What are you doing here?" 

       "Ciel, can you please take a break from your work? You've been in here doing that for about a week non-stop, now. It's not healthy." You stated, walking up to his desk. 

         "No (Y/N), I have to do my work." He sighed. 

        "Ciel, honey, you're overworking yourself, and one day away from your paperwork isn't going to hurt." You told him. 

         "I can't," He responded. 

     You took a quick glance at the work he was currently on, and frowned. "That document isn't even due for months!" You exclaimed. But that comment only reached deaf ears, as Ciel was ignoring you. 

  He couldn't keep this up, he needed a break. 

   You walked around his desk and sat on his lap wrapping your arms around his neck. He stopped writing, as a look of shock consumed his face. 

      "Sweetheart...please," You begged looking him directly in the eye. 

      "(Y/N) I really shouldn't," he responded, as he started to avoid your gaze, and turned his head. 

     You cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at your pleading eyes, "Ciel," You mumbled his name once more. 

     "Fine...I can take tomorrow off I suppose." He gave in causing a small smile to grow on your face. 

    "Thank you," You then pecked his nose before getting off his lap. 

     Although he wasn't stopping now, he agreed to take a break. I guess that's the best you could get from Ciel. 

    ~

   It was now morning and today Ciel will be taking the day off. 

   You walked down the large staircase as you headed for the dinning room. Surprisingly, Ciel was there already causing you to smile. 

    "Morning!" You called to him. 

    "Good morning," He replied. 

    Once you were finally close enough, you hugged him. 

  "I kind of thought I would have to remind you about your day off." You chuckled. 

    "No, I remembered," Ciel groaned.

     "It's one day Ciel!" You giggled as you let go of him. He rolled his eyes, "I love you," You reminded. 

    "I love you too, darling"  Not a moment later Sebastian came out with the food. 

     "So what should we do today?" Ciel asked, at the table. 

    "We?" You retorted. 

    "If I'm taking the day off because you told me to, I might as well spend it with you." He explained. 

   You smiled at that, "Anywhere specific you want to go?" 

    "No, not really," He answered munching on his breakfast. 

    "Then how about we go to the bakery sho-" 

     "No!" Ciel interrupted.