You two cuddle

Ciel could be described in many different ways. To some people he is a noble to be respected, to others he is a child imitating a dog that does the queen's every command and bidding, and to other people he would be considered the meddling kid that foiled their plan, those people whom would specifically be Scooby Doo rejects that were somehow put in the 1800's. 

     But he was none of that to you. To you he was simply someone you cherished in your life, your boyfriend. He didn't seem to show much affection, so a quick snuggle was out of the question, but for someone like you, it was a challenge; and you accepted. 

           You knew Ciel well, so you knew how to achieve your goal. Today seemed to be the perfect day for you to put your plan into operation. It was a very dull day; there wasn't anything to do and it was overcast along with the exceptional rain.  

           The sky somewhat emitted the feeling of laziness. So much, that you were able to convince Ciel to go into his bedroom so you could show him a book you liked. At first, he questioned why you couldn't do it in his study or more formally, the library, but you simply brushed it off saying that the bed was more comfortable. 

        You dragged Ciel to his room before you hopped on the bed, him following moments later. 

        "It's called 'The Night the Wind Howled'" You stated, the title seemed to interest Ciel. 

      You sat in the center of the bed as you pat a spot next to you, urging him to come closer. 

      With a sigh, Ciel obeyed. You then laid your head on his lap as you opened the book. 

      "What are you doing?" Ciel asked, you couldn't tell if he was asking out of surprise or irritation, either way, you ignored him and began reading. 

      After the first page or so, Ciel had his arm around your waist as he listened to the story. 

     As time progressed, you both had changed positions again. His back was between the head board and the pillows as one hand wrapped around you waist and the other, either fiddled with your hair or helped you flip the pages. You were still lying down on his lap, comfortable. 

      However, somewhere around halfway into the book, and a few hours later, Ciel had began fighting sleep, and failed. Soon, the same problem became your own. 

     You began dozing in and out of consciousness as your words became mumbled until they stopped entirely. You both ended up falling asleep with one another in your grasp. 

       Dinner time came around not long after, as Sebastian knocked on the door and allowed himself in. He was about to speak but stopped at the sight of his Young Master and his loved, taking a nap. A smirk danced on his lips before he shut the door.   

       Then five minutes later he walked in. 'I already made dinner so you're going to eat it!' "Young Master it is time you wake up!" Sebastian announced. He was slightly annoyed that dinner was already getting cold.