You walk in on him naked

Ciel P.O.V 

              Sebastian started to run the water to my bath as I was finishing up a few things. (Y/N) was at my manor again, helping Finny with the garden. I got up from my bed as I walked over to the window and peered through it. I could see (Y/N) watering the plants as Finny ran around, looking like a lunatic. I'm guessing he's checking all the flowers, but then again it's hard to tell. 

  "My lord, your bath is ready," Sebastian's voice pierced my thoughts. 

   I nodded my head as I went into the bathroom and undressed. 

    2nd P.O.V 

       You and Finny were finally finished with the garden, when a yelp was heard followed by a bunch of clatter. You rushed into the kitchen, where the noise was heard, only to be met with many broken plates and Mey-rin on the floor. 

     "Are you ok?" You asked her, as you tip-toed your way through the sharp remains of the plates. 

    "Yes, I'm fine, yes I am!" She assured, as you helped her off of the ground. 

     "This is a huge mess, I'll go get the broom," You told her after another quick glance at the room. 

    Within minutes of cleaning up, Sebastian appeared. "What made that noise?" He demanded. However with one look at the floor, he sighed. 

     "I have to give the young master his towel, and now I must clean up this mess, and prepare dinner." He exclaimed. 

    "We're very sorry, Mr. Sebastian!" The servants replied in sync. 

     "How about we switch?" You suggested, as you went to grab the towel in Sebastian's hand. He gave a silent nod before rushing to clean up the rest of the mess. 

    You then began making your way to Ciel's room. 

    You gave a small knock on the door before opening it. 

    "Ciel, Sebastian wanted me to deliver you, your towel-" but you stopped once you realized something. Ciel had not only started his bath already... but he was also out of the tub... and had no clothes on... 

    His back was facing you but after hearing your voice, whipped his head over to look at you. You both had froze, as red dusted your cheeks. You stood in silent as he did the same for a few more seconds. The only thing heard was the water droplets dropping from his body. Then, you snapped back to reality. 

     "Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you!" You screeched, as you placed his towel on the counter and ran out of the room, slamming the door in the process. 

        ~

    The next morning, Ciel went to his study to do his work like always. You were doing your paperwork too. Just as he walked in your face turned a bit red, "Sorry," You mumbled, "but you have a nice body." You commented. 

    Ciel's face lit up, immediately, "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed, causing you to giggle. 

     "And a nice ass," You added. 

   "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed even louder this time.