First kiss

You were at Ciel's manor playing chess together. It was getting towards the end of the match and it pretty much seemed like Ciel had cornered you. You were staring intensely at the board trying to figure out your next move while Ciel sipped his tea and took a bite of his cake. 

     An idea suddenly came to mind after observing the board. It was going to be a long shot but it could work, as long as Ciel didn't notice. You were about to make your move when your eyes landed on something. 

    You saw Ciel's cake. You had finished your own, long ago but he barely even had a few bites on it. Several cups of tea but not much cake. You shook your head trying to regain your thoughts, and snap back to the chess match. 

   You sighed as you stood up from your chair. Ciel took note of it and was about to ask what you were doing, but before he could even open his mouth a pair of lips came crashing down on his own. 

   Shock consumed him for a  moment, but he soon melted into the kiss. While he was distracted you carefully yet swiftly switched one of your chess pieces with his. At the last moment you took hold of the plate his cake rested upon. 

   You parted your lips, being a few centimeters from his face. You gave a light smile before you sat back in your chair and gently set his cake on top of your plate before taking a bite. 

    "Checkmate." You announced as you moved your piece. 

    His face was priceless as his eye turned into a saucer. 

    "How..." He said dazed, "G-good job" He praised. He was about to take another piece of cake but, "Huh?" He looked at the spot his cake used to be. He turned his gaze towards you than the cake you were eating. 

   "You stole my cake?" He narrowed his eye at you before looking at the board, "You switched our pieces didn't you?" He asked monotonously, "Cheater," He declared. You only giggled in response. "And you took my cake." He accused. 

   "Hey, you still have your Earl Gray." You responded. He rolled his eye. 

    "So that's what the kiss was for. You leaned over the board to switch the pieces." He concluded, you giggled again. 

    "Well that's not the only reason. I would be happy to kiss you again without any intent on cheating." You responded causing Ciel to turn red in the face and he failed to keep his composure. 

    "Let's do another round." He offered attempting to hide the pink tint on his cheeks as he set up for another round. "And this time no cheating!"