He gets jealous

You and Ciel were in the common parts of town, just taking a walk. You insisted. However he was now regretting the decision. 

    You had offered to grab a pastry from a close bakery while he was waiting at a bench with Sebastian. Unfortunately you had met someone, or more clearly ran into a flirtatious stranger; and you were clueless. 

   Ciel had narrowed his eye and kept a close eye on the male. 

    When you walked into the store, you had bumped into a stranger causing you both to fall down. 

    "Oh my! Are you ok? I am so sorry!" You helped up the man that looked about a few years older than you. 

   "Ah, thank you, and no worries." He assured, "Say, what's a pretty girl like you doing alone~" He asked. 

   "I'm not alone, I'm with my boyfriend." You smiled. 

   "What? And he left his lady here; how careless, something could happen to you." He spoke, fake surprise crossing his face. 

   "Well, I'm capable of taking care of myself, and he's not that far awa-"

    "I can't believe someone would treat a lovely lady such as yourself like that, I would treat you so much better, if you were my woman~" He purred as he snaked his arm around your waist. Shock consumed your face at what this male was doing. 

     You were pretty much ready to kick this guy and tell him off of you, but for some reason it felt like you just couldn't move; thus you had to be still while he kept sweet talking you. Every second you could feel more and more disgusted. You were about to burst and hit this guy! 

   However the only thing Ciel could see was someone else's arm around his girlfriend, now that caught Ciel's attention and was the last straw. 

    He hastily stood up and rushed into the store.

    "What is going on here!" He snarled. 

   Your eyes widened at his appearance. 

    "You got to be kidding me, this little weasel is your boyfriend? Ha! Please I would be so much better than this guinea pig. What do you say, honey~?" He asked. 

   "Get your hands off of her." Ciel warned. 

   "Or what? Are you going to hit me? It would feel like I'm being tickled!" He laughed. 

    "Sebastian," Ciel growled. 

   "I'll have it dealt with right away, young master." Sebastian responded, appearing behind the guy with a scary smile and horrifying aura. The male that once had his arm around you was now pale as a ghost. 

   Ciel grabbed your hand and walked out of the shop. "Never-mind we don't need any pastries!" Ciel stomped. 

    "Aw, were you jealous?" You teased. 

    "Of course not." Ciel answered normally, "I did it for your safety, we don't know what he would've tried if I hadn't interfered." He explained calmly. He managed to get much better at staying calm with you so this didn't seem to faze him...even though he was lying through his noble teeth!