Christmas!

It was now Christmas morning and you were sitting in front of the Christmas tree, with Ciel, Sebastian, and the servants.

    "So, how does this work again?" Ciel asked as he picked up a random present.

   "Basically, instead of giving somebody the present later, aka, next year; you grab a gift with your name on it and open it. Sound simple enough?" You asked him.

     "You know I don't do much for Christmas, so why would I know how this works?" He replied, responding to the sarcastic tone you used while explaining.

     "I know but it's just opening gifts, I would've thought that would be easy," You giggled, he rolled his eyes as he picked up a carefully wrapped present.

    He began to tear the wrapping off, revealing the present you got him. It was a framed picture of you and him together. The picture inside was from a while back, when you decided to take a surprise picture.

    Ciel didn't look as emotionless or surprised as you had thought he would. You, on the other hand, had a wide grin plastered on your face. All in all, it was a decent picture, it looked almost as if it was planned.

    Ciel was staring intensely at the gift. The words on the frame was a simple engraving of 'Happy memories'.

    "Thank you..." He replied quietly, it sounded almost as if he was trying to hold back a tear.

"You're welcome Ciel, Merry Christmas!" He nodded. He seemed to regain his composure quickly before telling the servants to open theirs.

    It seemed things were going to be a very Merry Christmas!